Six Flags...

MetalRose said:
Just a heads up that a few of us are heading to Six Flags on Sunday (after PPVI).

If you are interested in joining us, please find me at PPVI (You won't miss me TRUST ME) or shoot me a PM.

There isn't really a lot of details right now as far as when we're leaving. I figure we'll go with the flow for now and figure that all out when I chat with a few others in Hotlanta in 3 FUCKING DAYS.

-Metal

If I bring a wheelchair will you push me around in it at Six Flags ? I love to go there and ride the roller coasters, but PP wears me out. I don't think I can make it.

Bryant

Pellaz said:
Is that Six Flags Over Texas, or AstroWorld? I know they own both of them but I forget what cities they're in.

My first job ever was at Six Flags Over Georgia, at sixteen. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times," but it was a fun job to have as your first.

It's always sad to hear that any park is closing down. I'd go play Roller Coaster Tycoon and drown some park-guests in its memory, but I'm too busy packing. :D

Six Flags over Texas is Astroworld I think. But yeah it is Astroworld, I heard they are moving all the rides to san antonio.

MetalRose said:
Pubic's is a grocery store.

Shit. I finally click on the damned link called six fags and you people are talking about a pubic grocery store. Please be metal and keep the homoerotic crap in the fucking subtext!

Thank you.

Joe

Yep, Astroworld is the one I went to, years ago.

r.i.p.

I'll have to totally trash one of my amusement parks* in its honor. Metal moment: I renamed one of them 'Blackwater Park.' :D

-=-=--=
* in Roller Coaster Tycoon

Pellaz said:
Yep, Astroworld is the one I went to, years ago.

r.i.p.

I'll have to totally trash one of my amusement parks* in its honor. Metal moment: I renamed one of them 'Blackwater Park.' :D

-=-=--=
* in Roller Coaster Tycoon

YOu know you are a music geek when you find any excuse to incorporate a song/album/band title in whatever you are doing. I used to do it on school projects all the time and sophmore year we made these fish imprint thingies and we had to name the fish...ofcourse everyone named there's Nemo (no, not after the song)but I named mine Edguy :D

yardleybates said:
Shaye says we should get them at Publix, some discount deal or something. I didn't get any details from her yet on what Publix means.

Ooops! Sorry, there I go forgetting people don't have everything the same everywhere... Publix is indeed a grocery store. :) The tickets you get there are the same price if I'm not mistaken as they are with the soda can discount. only you don't have to tote a soda can around, and you don't have to stand in line once you get to the park.

Just don't leave them in teh car and have to go back and get them like we did. :loco:

Shaye