SIX MINUTE CENTURY up for CD OF THE YEAR!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
We would like to let you know that Six Minute Century's debut CD "Time Capsules" is up for CD of the year on Imm3moria website in France. A few months ago "Time Capsules" received a 91.5% rating review and was named CD of the month. Please follow the link below and click on the star horizontal with the "Time Capsules" cover. If you read French you can also click on the "Time Capsules" cover and read the review.

http://www.imm3moria.org/vote_2008/k...8.php?tri=note
CLICK THE LINK TO VOTE!

We thank you for voting!!!!!!!!!

Six Minute Century

I concur. Six Minute Century's album is fantastic, easily in my top 20 of all time. Killer vocals, mind-blowing guitar playing, outstanding songwriting with intelligent lyrics and themes. This is primo stuff. In fact, I love SMC's album so much that I have it on my iPod Shuffle and carry it around with me when I go for walks or sit in Starbucks or Barnes & Noble with my laptop writing.

Lance, the link takes us to a page on which I can't locate the Six Minute Century album cover. It's all in French (as you noted). And I couldn't find the album cover. If I spot it, I'll surely vote for it.

Thanks for letting us know.

And congrats to you and everyone in SMC.

Bill

For those of you that are curious,

BUY THIS CD - NOW!!

Like Purple said - Incredible, soaring vox, intricate guitar work, pounding rhythms with lots of double bass and most important, songs that MEAN something. You'll also hear incredible riffs that you will find yourself humming all day!! Give it a try!! This CD is easily my fav of 2008.

Chris :headbang:

In case you are not familiar with Six Minute Century, here is a promo for "Time Capsules".

Thanks to Fred Marshall from Future's End for putting this video together for us.

Thanks for your vote and support.

Last edited by a moderator: