Visit site
Which bands (if any) do you guys like from this era? I'm rather partial to:

The Beatles
The Who
The Hollies
Jimi Hendrix
Cream
Creedence Clearwater Revival

I would have included Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Deep Purple, but they didn't really get to be household names until the 70s. Also, I left out The Stones because, apart from a handful of songs, I've never really liked them at all. Go figure :).

W

I think the earliest band I can really get into is Sabbath, but I do enjoy some Hendrix, and I wouldn't mind getting into some Cream and Creedence. Would like to get some best of's sorta thing. They are already on my astonishingly looooooonnnnnngggg list of albums to get.

Stillwater is the only band I like from that era. And they ain't real..

I am fan of Creedence and was fortunate enough to see John Fogarty live at the Sydeny Ent Centre a few years ago.I had been wanting to go but didn't have enough money when tickets went on sale.However,about a week before the gig i saw someone selling tickets at cost price.Anyway,i rang this guy and he said if i come to Manly that afternoon i could have the tickets(so i dropped everything).So for the cost of the ticket and a return trip on the Manly Ferry i got to see John Fogarty play hte Creeedence songs and a few of his solo songs 4 rows form the front!!!!! :) :D

I am also a fan of Hendrix although i don't actually have any of his CD's but i did just buy one of his DVD's(can't think of the title at the moment)

Originally posted by JonBonJovi

oh well I can't be right every time now!

Hang on a minute! A REAL woman wouldnt say that... Something funny is going on here....... ;)

Originally posted by spawn

Hang on a minute! A REAL woman wouldnt say that... Something funny is going on here....... ;)

Spawny my dear......
Us women like to let you men believe every now and then that you infact are the supperior race...it helps to boost your egos in a nice and simple way.......:lol:

Originally posted by The Trooper
Spawny you are up late tonight, what's going on? ;)

Hasn't your mum come to tuck you in yet? :p

Hahaha!

Im about to go to bed actually :D
Im gonna try and dream of really hot women. Ill probably end up with Roseanne in the desert though :cry: