Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Today's match: Limp Bizkit vs. Linken Park. The battle of opening acts for another lousy band!

Who do you dislike more?

For the benefit of those that haven't heard of either of these artists, don't tell them anything. They're the lucky ones. Just vote for the one with the lamer name.

This poll will close in 24 hours.

I voted for Limp Dick cause how they went about to screw all their guitarist fans, by stealing their riffs so Fred can make a new album. That bastard!

I perfer Backstreet Boys to these dicks. Even tho they can't make an album by themselves at least they don't rob their fans blind. But then again what if they could, what could they steal. Candy, Hairclips and makeup hahaha, but I sure they could find use of it. ;)

I hate fred durst so much, but his antics amuse me. he thinks he's a real metal head! AHAHAHA!!! I vote for non-erect bizkit

Linkin Park is a lot worse. Htye sold out multiple times. I first heard them 5 or 6 years ago, and they had a much better sound then.
Fred Durst spoke out against the USA going to war on the Grammys knowing CBS said not to, and got himself banned from the network for 10 years.

Steve

mmmh, i really can't remember any song from limp bizkit at the moment... actually i can't even remember what they look like (probably it's a blessing). i'll go with them, they can't make me lose 10 minutes of my time wondering what they play.

(which songs do they play?)

I voted for stinking pork(Linking Park) because the blonde "singer" gets on my nerves,and the other pseudo singer is completely unnecessary,as if anything on that band was necessary
I hate Limp Bizkit too much to have them going to the next round

I liked Limp's first album...and that's it. The reason why Wes Borland made the smartest move; he left the band after their third album, due to the guitar being drowned out by the over-bearing, highly-annoying effects made by DJ Lethal on the command of their producer, whom I believe to be is Jon Davis... Fred Durst is just the biggest head case ever...he's not a good singer and worse at writing lyrics. My favorite song of theirs is a cover of a song by George Micheals!