Skolnick

d1c1ple

Nov 19, 2004
Just saw TSO tonight @ MSG in NYC. Great show. Might be a stretch; but skolnick is growing his hair long...could this mean a continuation of the original lineup? Is he prepping for more hair swirling fun? We can only hope so...

d1c1ple said:
Just saw TSO tonight @ MSG in NYC. Great show. Might be a stretch; but skolnick is growing his hair long...could this mean a continuation of the original lineup? Is he prepping for more hair swirling fun? We can only hope so...
;)

Yeah, they're going to make an album and continue the line-up for a while. I talk to a guy who gets lessons from Skol...so in a way I have connections;)

How can one take lessons from Skol?I would make my day and move to the USA from Hungary,if it's true that he gives lessons. My number one guitar hero. :)))))))

Yea,He teaches in Mahatten at whats now called international studio of music.It used to be American institute of guitar.They have lessons and a few classes.I took lessons with Alex for about a year.He's a great teacher and he really knows his stuff.You can find more info at aiguitar.com

I don't play guitar, but if I did I would love to take lessons from him. I bet he would have a lot of good advice, not just for playing but working with other musicians and such. Alex is the man.

MetalThrasher442 said:
Yeah, they're going to make an album and continue the line-up for a while. I talk to a guy who gets lessons from Skol...so in a way I have connections;)

And what did this person say? Considering that ALex hasn't taught a lesson since September I don't know how this person would know this. :Spin:

I agree. I watch "Live in London" DVD quite often.

Alex's guitar playing is outstanding. This guy can shred with the best of them.

Just listen to his AWESOME solo in "Practice what you Preach" title song, and you'll find out. ;)

I have always known about TestAmenT, but I never really took time to know who was playing which instrument in the band. Chuck Billy was the only band member that I ever really got to pay attention to.

I knew about TestAmenT and I knew that they were Thrash Metal, but I never really took the time, until about a year ago to really get into them.

I have always been into MAIDEN since basically day 1, and other bands have grown on me over time.