SKOMRING - Copytight-

Todeswalzer

Member of SkOmring
Jul 10, 2002
Norge
skomring.tk
... is soon to release a EP. We come from norway and are located ine the blackest of the blackest mighty raven dark forests of norway. We play blackmetal/death metal ..

The members are:
Galleblære - Might black vockals and jodling + screeches
Brannsår - Battery
Kusma - Munnharpe + background noise
Snakkesame - Guitar + bgv + additional percussion (live)

We have one song available for download, called "Mighty Kjetil Gay", so if anyone wants some new and interesting black metal
just let me know and I`ll mail it to you.

Copyright 2002

todeswalzer@yahoo.no

Vatnisse :D ... you`re welcome to join the band.. You can just freak out live ..on stage. headbang and do sick stuff..
As long as it doesn`t interfer with our musical creativity and production that is.

Remember : You can get a free mp3 song of SkOmring called " Mighty Kjetil Gay" by emailing me and asking for it. I Will send it to you, free at charge.

Also vote for us at wacken 2003

todeswalzer@yahoo.no

Everybody should check them out. I've been a fan of SkOmring from the day they started. I've been on their only live show, and they are like :eek: :eek: :headbang:

They've got a own sound, and that is one of the things that is so cool about them. And the live show... haha, i've never seen anything like it. They ROCK!

Seriously, everybody should hear mighty kjetil gay.. there is a lot of hidden elements in the song. If you listen to it a couple of times you realize that there is a wierd noice in the backround, and the cool thing is that this noice actually is Mighty Kjetil Gay himself!!

On The Live Show:
Audience --> :worship: :devil: <<-- Sk0mring

Thanks alot valfar.. Nice to hear that you enjoyed our show..
Which show did you go to? Always nice to hear from our fans.We are currently recording new material so it wont be long till we have some new songs..
Be sure to buy our EP :D

BTW windir rocks and valfar is one sick bastard.
:D

I didnt know that your band had performed live more than once.. But it was on the first live show i saw you. Be sure to tell me next time you have a live show.

I'm really looking forward to your EP... I hope you can manage to have the same energy on the recordings as on the live shows.

:worship: All Hail Mighty SkOmring!

Since my first post two members have joined the allmighty skomring. Vatnisse and Valfar. If anyone else would like to join, they could simply e-mail me with a little soundclip attached or a scary picture. But I must say that we demand high quality, so don`t bother to write if yoiu suck.

www.skomring.tk

I must say that i have listened to some of your demo recordings and it is really sick shit! I like it alot!!

When are you playing live next time?

Is it true that they asked you to play at "Quarten" as a warmup band? But you said no.. ?

- Calisto -

Yes, i must admint, we got a special sound.... just wait 'till you hear the new stuff.. we have worked a bit more on the lyrics and the guitar riffs.

I dont know when we are playing next. Todeswalzer may know..

We didnt play at the quart festival because the band was missing some members

Thanks a lot Calisto..
As Valfar said we didN\t have acomplete line-up.
I played several of the instruments myself.. and couldn`t do it live.
We tried to get a hold of some sessionmusicians but didn`t have much luck..

As for upcoming gigs we are planning to do some gigs with Hooting maniacs ( a promising young local band ). They rock..

We haven`t figured out when or where or if we are going to include more bands. It`s kind of hard when many of us are working travelling + it takes quite a lot of cash.

very hard to put this band under one specific genre.. It`s metal.. It`s Black... It`s heavy..They bring all kinds of elemt into their music.. Everything from strraight jazzelements to vikingtunes to classic accustic...quite good..but still needs some improvement.. They don't have any cd`s or demo/Eps available yet. We practise at the same rehearsel room and We`ve know them for some time..

Hmmm.. As for the synth... Untill now I have added them myself using different programmes.. But I don`t acctually play that much synth so it`s rather limited. My main instruments are guitar and drums ..We are acctually searching for a synthist(if that is what you call them). We think that it could open our boundaries a little bit.. hmm.. we could perhaps meet you sometime or you could mail a mp3 or something with you playing. We do have contact with a synth-guy already but he is not that good and he`s not really into metal.

-peisa paa-