Skyfire @ Myspace!

COBSteele02 said:
Yup, I can't go a day without listening to Timeless Departure.

That's funny, I could never listen to it through even once without falling asleep.

I might listen to them if they were the only band in the genre but they just do the same shit everyone else does but only worse..

-Gavin- said:
Kinda like CoB in the US :)

Or Pantera before Phail Discovered Exhorder.
phil.jpg

Shadeg said:
That's funny, I could never listen to it through even once without falling asleep.

I might listen to them if they were the only band in the genre but they just do the same shit everyone else does but only worse..

Same as everyone else?? Obviously you are musically retarded! Skyfire sounds like nobody else! The only reason you might say that is because of the keyboards! Skyfire is alot more complex than most other melodeath type band! Alot more epic sounding!

miocene said:
Same as everyone else?? Obviously you are musically retarded! Skyfire sounds like nobody else! The only reason you might say that is because of the keyboards! Skyfire is alot more complex than most other melodeath type band! Alot more epic sounding!

I actually agree....

Since Bodom went to shit, Kalmah and SKyfire are all we have left.

Shadeg said:

its alright man, i'm with you on this one, i find those songs on their myspace way boring.

I forgot to say I enjoy Skyfire, and some people misunderstood when I agreed that they are ugly.
Once upon a time I begain tabbing Dimensions Unseen. Synth is amazing on that song.