Skyfire on My Space!

Yeah, 200 friends and 600 views in just over 1 week is pretty good i think! The Nocturnal Rites page never went this fast lol. A statement from one of the guys is a great idea!

I think we should start transforming this forum into a place where the smarter people from CoB forum come to discuss music.

the COB forum is ridiculous right now, its nice to come here where its not a warzone.

yeah dood seriously im sick of hearing the same damn opinions and questions about cob after all these years... well mainly annoyed andpissed by the past 1-2 .. but anyway, enough of cob, yeah skyfire myspace, fuck yeah great idea.. its my music on my page now... it looks really fucking good too, im hoping for A DEAD MANS RACE (my fav) and maybe Conjuring Thoughts :Spin: i love those tracks.. anyway yeah that myspace is getting a lot of fucking attention.

Final_Vision said:
You don't even have Skyfire in your top 10 you fuckin fruit. What the hell kind of fan are you!?

I'm the third guy in the top 8, miocene and I are running the thing at the moment. We would really like Henke/Martin/Andreas to stop by or give us some feedback. A statement to all the fans from one of you guys would be great. We've broken the 200 friends mark and it's still growing. You guys have made a lot of new fans, I'll tell you that right now!

well.. I know that.. Naglfar, Rigor Mortis and Sol Asunder I am closer to.. and my GF and a few other friends round out the top 8. Sorry.. Bruce from Rigor Mortis.. he showed me a Video of Kurt Cobain getting beat the fuck up in Texass.. plus they are from Irving.. I lived there when I was young... Naglfar.. They are teh Homies.. and Sol Asunder.. Brian's a fellow Diabolical Masquerade fan and good dude. Sorry.. Skyfire's staying right there till I can put top 10 not top 8.

Midnight*Walker said:
yeah dood seriously im sick of hearing the same damn opinions and questions about cob after all these years... well mainly annoyed andpissed by the past 1-2 .. but anyway, enough of cob, yeah skyfire myspace, fuck yeah great idea.. its my music on my page now... it looks really fucking good too, im hoping for A DEAD MANS RACE (my fav) and maybe Conjuring Thoughts :Spin: i love those tracks.. anyway yeah that myspace is getting a lot of fucking attention.

Looks good?!! Wooo someone likes my design! haha

Ok, so you all need to go on the page and vote on the poll!! At the moment its to decide which song stays... Either Dawn Will Break or Dimensions Unseen.. The loser will be replaced with a different song from the same album! You dont have to be registered on Myspace to vote!

New poll up... And we did a competition type thing, we asked people to cover a Skyfire song, the winner's song is on the player now, he did Dimensions Unseen.. Its pretty good