Skyfire on My Space!

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
Hey, I just received a friend request from Skyfire on My Space. Not sure who's running it.

Either way, add them if your on there!

www.myspace.com/skyfiremusic

Another song or two from Spectral should be put on there too... possibly Shadow Creator or Cursed by Belief.

Martin/Andreas/Henke: Check out the page, quite a lil buzz going on your comments. A lot of people who hadn't heard you are quite impressed!

Yeah man, kinda suprised how well its going, after just 3 days lol. I know at least 2 people off there who have ordered Spectral after hearing the music on the page! So thats real cool!

fuck yeah!! Dude.. After I made naglfar's people came from no where adding them. they have like almost 3K friends now.. all because I got drunk and made it =D Myspace = awesome.

miocene said:
Yeah man, kinda suprised how well its going, after just 3 days lol. I know at least 2 people off there who have ordered Spectral after hearing the music on the page! So thats real cool!

Hey are you the other guy running it? lol. If you are, check out the message in the inbox I left and get back to me.

//Sean

Need to make this the biggest page on Myspace!! (hahaha).. so if any of you guys are on there, add the band, and spread the word!! Thanks

The biggest space on Myspace is probably some shitty emo band. Everyone knows that.

I created a space about a year ago and the only template I could choose was "Emo Template". I had no choice!

froosch said:
Awesome, just sent a friend request.

Ryann - I'm that dude who's corpsepainted in a tree. Never thought I'd run into you somewhere else too.

You don't even have Skyfire in your top 10 you fuckin fruit. What the hell kind of fan are you!?

I'm the third guy in the top 8, miocene and I are running the thing at the moment. We would really like Henke/Martin/Andreas to stop by or give us some feedback. A statement to all the fans from one of you guys would be great. We've broken the 200 friends mark and it's still growing. You guys have made a lot of new fans, I'll tell you that right now!