• Dawn Will Break

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shapes Of Insanity

• Mind Revolution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
generally it's interesting how far away we all are from each other when it comes to music.
on the one hand we all hold skyfire dear as one of our fave bands, on the other hand it's obvious that this is for completely different reasons.
what I find extremely interesting/beautiful/cool is boring/generic etc. for others.

opi/observer :cool:

Yeah, good point Opacity. Fans of all bands have differences of opinion, but usually there's lots of favs that most people agree on. With Skyfire, seems pretty well-rounded. It's as if every song is the favourite of someone here.

Theres some definitive favorites, but it's not like an In Flames song survivor where Cloud Connected would undoubtedly win a Reroute survivor and Pinball Map would undoubtedly win a Clayman survivor, etc. Skyfire is just that damn good :D.

Final_Vision said:
Theres some definitive favorites, but it's not like an In Flames song survivor where Cloud Connected would undoubtedly win a Reroute survivor and Pinball Map would undoubtedly win a Clayman survivor, etc. Skyfire is just that damn good :D.

I'd vote for Trigger and Square Nothing

Yeah, I'm not so sure that even in a big band like In Flames, the decision would be anywhere near unanimous.

Final_Vision said:

I'd agree with Cloud Connected... but Pinball Map :err: For me it'd come down to a few choices:- Brush the Dust Away, Another Day in Quicksand or Suburban Me... to me, every song on Clayman's ruddy good though :p