Skyrim...the God of all games!!!

Dudes, okay the fact is vanilla skyrim will kill you with boredom after a week, but once you get the mods or atleast a lot of them you will never go back. Since there are so many damn bandits in that game, you can now create your own faction, which means you can have your own bandit clan and go pillage the peasants. They have fixed it so when you hit, eat or do whatever to someone it actually leaves marks and you can de-limb them!:kickass:

You can ride anything you want and go fly dragons through the sky, horses get armour and you can get body tattoos. There are new weapons,armour and even entire new holds+the old ones are improved.

The entire game has been revamped, to naked babes you can screw, to finally being able to see yourself eat food and drink, to being able to lean up against things and look badass ie.a fence. You can get drunk plus smoke hash!:Smokin:

Best of all, despite being dragonborn, you don't own skyrim. You will understand this when spiders the size of your mother are raping you...

Let's all hail this masterpiece and get tattoos in honour of it!:worship:

Fallout 1, 2 and 3. Were amazing I love Interplay and Bethesda both companies make great games.

(Though I didn't like New Vegas that much, and Tactics was a little flawed to me, or I just sucked at it.)

Skyrim was a great game but I enjoyed Oblivion way more. When I had Skyrim when it was brand new it seemed to be really buggy (could never fight dragons because they would fly around backwards and get stuck in the sky so I honestly went through a lot of the game without getting to fight dragons) none of the weapon\armor stands worked, but the game itself was still good. I enjoyed the crafting and thought it was a good new edition, loved the new character models. But my final thought on the game was just that it seemed like the quests were very... forgettable compared to Oblivion. But all-in-all it was worth the money. Just my opinions though. :)

g34166e10dm.jpg

I'm playing this now! Love old PC games!

^Absolutely LOVE Baldur's Gate 2. I poured a ridiculous amount of hours into that game and its expansion, although it admittedly didn't age all that well. I went back to replay it recently and I felt like a lot of the magic was gone, the things that once had me in a trance felt kind of old (in a bad way). Or maybe I played it to death so much that even years later I'm bored of it. Still, amazing series.

^Absolutely LOVE Baldur's Gate 2. I poured a ridiculous amount of hours into that game and its expansion, although it admittedly didn't age all that well. I went back to replay it recently and I felt like a lot of the magic was gone, the things that once had me in a trance felt kind of old (in a bad way). Or maybe I played it to death so much that even years later I'm bored of it. Still, amazing series.

Never played them before now but BG 1 is tons of fun so far, great game for its time, I have heard BG 2 was twice as good so I can only imagine it will be fun too!

My vote (as if there ever was an actual voting :lol: ) would go for Fallout 2, which is interesting because I usually love games with a deep story. There isn't much emotion evolved to the story of Fallout 2, but I guess that is because the point of the game, besides your main objectives, is to create your own story, as in the Elder Scrolls games.

I actually preferred Shining Force 1. It's probably my favorite game of all time.
Was super stoked when they came out with it for the iPhone.

Never played the first but I read somewhere that the second has big improvements, the game mechanics, graphics, e.t.c but since you say that, I have to take a look.

I have played final fantasy X and fallout 3 and I still think that nothing beats shinning force. The story is great and as the story goes on, we can play with a lot, quite a lot of characters. The animation of the fights for that time were amazing IMO. Back then, 1994 it was awesome.

Never played the first but I read somewhere that the second has big improvements, the game mechanics, graphics, e.t.c but since you say that, I have to take a look.

I have played final fantasy X and fallout 3 and I still think that nothing beats shinning force. The story is great and as the story goes on, we can play with a lot, quite a lot of characters. The animation of the fights for that time were amazing IMO. Back then, 1994 it was awesome.

I fell in love with SF1. Was the first tactical rpg I ever played. I tried playing 2 about 3 or 4 times, just couldn't get into it. I'm sure it's improved over 1 in many ways. Now that you say that I kinda want to give 2 another go...

I fell in love with SF1. Was the first tactical rpg I ever played. I tried playing 2 about 3 or 4 times, just couldn't get into it. I'm sure it's improved over 1 in many ways. Now that you say that I kinda want to give 2 another go...

Shinning force II was also the first RPG I ever played. I still think how the fuck I got into the game because back in the 90´s I was just a boy and I only wanted was, action games, beat´em up games e.t.c and didnt even know what the fuck was an RPG game.

Anyway I began playing the game months ago, for a time I played the game more or less 3h a day, 5 days week. I spend more or less 2 months since I began and still didnt beat the game yet. But I think I almost in the end. The begining can be a little boring but after a couple of hours, your will be sucked into the game and story.

This is Skyrim with mods:
28946-1-1356554192.jpg

27593-1-1354569208.jpg

Yes i am playing it normally like everyone else but when my sexy heroine werewolf goes back to human form i have a few moments additional entertainment before i equip her armor again. :)

Hehe.

Don't tell me you enjoy playing Skyrim when looking at your super manly muscle hero nords hard as steel buttocks when the game forces 3rd person view on you when he is not wearing any armor ??? :lol:

Or did you read what i wrote and imagined some hardcore xxx kind of entertainment ?

No :) It is just the same kind of natural joy you feel every time you see a nicely shaped female body.