Slate Digital FG-X - Group Buy

hey guys. sorry was away for the weekend. We're all in the office and ready to help. I'm trying to figure out what the current issue is.. are people who pa with paypal NOT getting their passcodes, and people who pay with card ARE getting passcodes?

Also, I'm not sure what the current number is but I'm pretty sure we've reached over 60 given what has been listed here.

So, we're on the ball here and you'll all be rockin FG-X asap.

hey guys. sorry was away for the weekend. We're all in the office and ready to help. I'm trying to figure out what the current issue is.. are people who pa with paypal NOT getting their passcodes, and people who pay with card ARE getting passcodes?

Also, I'm not sure what the current number is but I'm pretty sure we've reached over 60 given what has been listed here.

i did not even get a confirmation that have paid..but i did. damn could you check my email adress somehow, maybe i filled it out incorrectly. i'll send you my mail via PM now. thanks steven!:headbang::kickass:

cheers
S.

The ones that paid with credit card are getting all the codes without problem, but the ones that paid with paypal aren't getting their license codes and download links.

yeh i payed with a credit card and 250 is taken out....i thought it was only suppose to be on hold? so then Slate and compnay are going to transfer the 100 back into our accounts? I'm not worried i mean i know it will work out.

My order and I guess every other paypal users says:

Pending
authorization. Merchant should verify receipt of payment before shipment.

So i guess Slate Digital have to manually cross check each payment has actually been approved with sufficient funds and actually arrived in the slate account in order to move forward, as well as keep up with daily business.
So could take a while to get through.

OK... I thought we would hear from Steve over the weekend as to when he would pull the trigger on the final amount and take the 150.00 bucks out of our accounts since he's usually very active here and very responsive. I am disappointed by the lack of communication after all of us have payed and we have met the maximum number of customers to attain the maximum discount. Pull the trigger already and send us the codes please! Or simply communicate with us to why Paypal users don't get codes and why credit card users do! Communicate with us as to when the funds will be removed, and when the 100 bucks will be refunded. I'd simply like some communication from Slate's camp as to what is going on.

OK... I thought we would hear from Steve over the weekend as to when he would pull the trigger on the final amount and take the 150.00 bucks out of our accounts since he's usually very active here and very responsive. I am disappointed by the lack of communication after all of us have payed and we have met the maximum number of customers to attain the maximum discount. Pull the trigger already and send us the codes please! Or simply communicate with us to why Paypal users don't get codes and why credit card users do! Communicate with us as to when the funds will be removed, and when the 100 bucks will be refunded. I'd simply like some communication from Slate's camp as to what is going on.

+1, thats all we need here. I trust slate to have it sorted today though, the dude has been on vacation after all.

He posted today, check a few posts up...

he needs a giant shiny new avatar, I always miss his posts until I double check, lol.

ok, list updated up in this page, 66 paid.
for the ones asking to be in, I asked Slate and I'm waiting for an answer 'cause I don't know if its in the rules to join now.

You could just let us slide into the slots of those who dropped out... :p

Here ya go slate a shiny Avatar for ya....atleast i could do....lol
slateavatar.jpg

That's not my decision, the list was closed, and then slate said it was open for everyone registered before 2010. But that was before having the link and being 60 that already paid, so I don't know if I can put you in the list now, let's just wait for Slate's reply. ;)

Just messing around! Wasn't implying or expecting anything...

If it doesn't happen I'll still order it eventually either way. :)

hey guys. sorry was away for the weekend. We're all in the office and ready to help. I'm trying to figure out what the current issue is.. are people who pa with paypal NOT getting their passcodes, and people who pay with card ARE getting passcodes?.

Yeah, Slate, this appears to be the issue, although it may not be the only issue. All I know is that I paid with PayPal and did not receive a passcode, and it appears that has been the same way for all PayPal customers in this group buy.

Here's what happens:

PayPal_FG-X.png

The "Review Item" link goes to http://www.slatedigital.com/. Payment status is listed as "Pending authorization. Merchant should verify receipt of payment before shipment." Very strange because this is a direct payment out of my PayPal account balance - plus California sales tax I might add.

Thankfully, I'm not in a big hurry here, in fact I'm leaving tomorrow to go on a short vacation with my wife for a few days, so this is no big deal for me personally, but I know a lot of other guys here were hoping to have this up and running today at the latest. And I'm sure everyone is wondering when/how the group buy discount is credited back to us, but I understand these things can be slow when dealing with financial institutions (who are probably earning interest on all of this.)

Thanks for the great deal, and I'm looking forward to being able to download and activate the plugin.