Slate Digital FG-X - Group Buy

Anyone else get this?

License code "xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xx" for "FG-X Virtual Mastering Console (FG-X Dynamics Rack)" has already been redeemed by another user on 8 September, 2010.

If you received this license code as part of a retail purchase you need to contact the software vendor for this license at http://www.slatedigital.com for a new license code.

If you bought this software directly from another user instead of a software vendor, you need to contact them and instruct them to use the "Transfer Licenses" feature of iLok.com to transfer the license to you. License codes can only be redeemed for a license once; after that the license itself must be securely transferred by the "Transfer License" page on iLok.com so that the sofware publisher's records can be correctly updated.

Anyone else get this?

License code "xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xx" for "FG-X Virtual Mastering Console (FG-X Dynamics Rack)" has already been redeemed by another user on 8 September, 2010.

If you received this license code as part of a retail purchase you need to contact the software vendor for this license at http://www.slatedigital.com for a new license code.

If you bought this software directly from another user instead of a software vendor, you need to contact them and instruct them to use the "Transfer Licenses" feature of iLok.com to transfer the license to you. License codes can only be redeemed for a license once; after that the license itself must be securely transferred by the "Transfer License" page on iLok.com so that the sofware publisher's records can be correctly updated.

yup..
:erk:

Received two emails some minutes ago.

Already redeemed licence code and transfered it to my ilok sucessfully.

Right now downloading all installers.

AWESOME

:headbang:

Ok, got the product and installed it - thanks guys for the group buy, Brett for the idea and Slate to make it happen.

My code was already redeemed on September 8, 2010? :erk:

Anyone else having this issue when you try to redeem the code on the iLok website? Also couldn't get the manual to download

Anyone else get this?

yup i got the same message just now. anxiously awaiting solution...i really want to be able to play with this sucker today.

'already redeemed' message here as well....happened with Trigger also. Damn youd figure theyd be ready for it this time

Everyone who got the "already redeemed message"... when you signed in to get to the download links (and to be automatically emailed an ilok redeem code)... were you using the passcode from the original online invoice page or the passcode visible directly in the new email they sent us today?

If you all are using the one from the old online invoice page (accessed through the original email), then that's the problem.

Basically, this is what I think happened...

All of us who payed with Paypal DID have an ilok code ready for us. The original Insane Deals (or whatever) email did not show the passcode (to sign in get to the download links & simultaneously get an ilok redeem code emailed to us) in the email itself, but if you clicked the View Online link at the top, it took you to a copy of your invoice on a web page. That invoice DID show a passcode, and if you sign in at the link with that passcode, you get an automatic email with an ilok code. I think all of us just overlooked this before because we didn't see it in the email and didn't know where to look.

The new email they sent today has a different passcode, and you guessed it... a different ilok redeem code along with it. SO, I think they voided the original iLok codes to keep people from having an extra code (which could be sold). This also means that anyone who noticed this earlier and redeemed that original code before it was voided could possibly have two working iLok redeem codes right now.

Basically, this is what I think happened...

All of us who payed with Paypal DID have an ilok code ready for us. The original Insane Deals (or whatever) email did not show the passcode (to sign in get to the download links & simultaneously get an ilok redeem code emailed to us) in the email itself, but if you clicked the View Online link at the top, it took you to a copy of your invoice on a web page. That invoice DID show a passcode, and if you sign in at the link with that passcode, you get an automatic email with an ilok code. I think all of us just overlooked this before because we didn't see it in the email and didn't know where to look.

The new email they sent today has a different passcode, and you guessed it... a different ilok redeem code along with it. SO, I think they voided the original iLok codes to keep people from having an extra code (which could be sold). This also means that anyone who noticed this earlier and redeemed that original code before it was voided could possibly have two working iLok redeem codes right now.

thats not the case for me, they sent the same passcode

thats not the case for me, they sent the same passcode

Ah, I got a new passcode in the email they sent today.

I didn't notice the old passcode until people here pointed out it was on the online invoice.

I tried both passcodes, and got two different ilok redeem codes. I tried to redeem both keys (Hey, I had to see what would happen, right? :lol:) The old one said it had already been redeemed today by someone else (which I think was done by Slate Digital themselves). I tried to redeem the new ilok code, and it worked fine. have it on my ilok now.

Maybe they are voiding the old ilok redeem codes, but you guys got the same passcode for some reason and are therefore getting those same voided ilok redeem codes?

@Joshua: Nah, I definately didn't get an iLok code before just now. The Invoice on the web page is now different, I even saved the "old" site yesterday so I could not loose any data etc.
There was no passcode and no link then.

By the way, it's working now. Paypal also took the right amount from my bank account ($149).
I got nearly the same mail, just the status is now "payment recieved" and not "pending", then clicked the link, entered the passcode and got the iLok redeem key.
Just tried the plugin and everything works, love how the lights go off if you deactivate a section :D
Thanks Slate, and thanks to your team.