Slate Digital FG-X - Group Buy

All sorted and up and running, thanks everyone at Slate and thanks to the guys who admin'd the groop buy,

Praying Slate will do a bargain group buy for us on the VCC when he releases it,

Hey Slate, any idea when you will have FG-X Tutorial videos on the site?
The trigger one is great for first time users and anyone interested in buying.

Would be cool if we could do more group buys with these kinda numbers surely developers would go for it,

Lets do some Polls !

Yes we're gonna definitely do FG-X tutorials. BTW, some advice I posted on another thread for people with very aggressive mixes that may have some quick bursts of audible distortion:

Start with lower ITP settings, and find the one that gives 95% of the mix a smooth ride. Then automate an ITP "drop" at the offending tom hits or guitar chunk. This works really well, and also forces you to listen! Experiment with the Dynamic knob as well.

But most balanced mixes will be fine with the ITP at its default position. But I just attended a friends mastering session where the ITP was automated all throughout the song to promote more snap and aggression on some parts and more smoothness on other parts. Isn't mastering fun?

Hey, I just learned about FG-X, is it still possible to get into this group buy?

na dude,
The rules were you had to have joined before 2010
and tbh, your first post is asking to get a group discount on a group that you just joined.

dont think the vets of this forum would be too happy people are joining just to get something for cheap

na dude,
The rules were you had to have joined before 2010
and tbh, your first post is asking to get a group discount on a group that you just joined.

dont think the vets of this forum would be too happy people are joining just to get something for cheap

Ok, thanks for take the time to reply. Sorry that I joined just for this, but it did pop up on a Google search.

Take care.

Yeah man, I'm well versed in paypal and I've been on the phone to both them and my bank this morning. The money was taken twice unfortunately.

pay1.jpg

pay2.jpg

Christopher ******** of 71 **** **** , I know where you live and i'm coming for you , mwahahaha :Smokedev: ---- Carlos the Jackal

Just kiddin' :heh:

Just finished authorizing mine and used it one my first project and I'm loving it so far! Very transparent loudness and the compressor ain't bad! Pretty cpu intensive but nothing unmanageable. Thanks Slate!

Requesting an edit to remove my personal information.

yowza's , sorry if i freaked you out dude . just making a joke about how you left that in your post . my humor tends to be a little left of center .

still using this great plug and stilllllll loving it ! Thanks Steven !

Hey Guys and especially SLATE:

Since the FG:X isn't in the "normal" account I have trouble to get the plugin from the support.
Last time it was no problem and they've send me the new(64bit) version. Now, the support guy don't get that it's not in my account and he just told me to go to my account and download it. It never was in my account!

How do you guys get yor updates, if anyone is still using it?!
I LOVE FG:X, can't work without it and I really need the new version(even because of the CPU improvement).

I feel a little disappointed, as I wrote accurate what my problem is and even send a link to this thread and told him to ask Slate.

Make sure you didn't use a different email address when you bought it. I did it myself... Twice... Now I have three accounts. One for Slate drums and Trigger, one for VCC/VMR/FG-X and one for the Blackbird library. Confusing as fuck.

Just one adress, there are all the other Slate plugins located. Except FG:X, which was send via a different system(for the groupbuy), just a dl-link for everyone and not via the personal account.

been through exactly this recently too, except the customer service at slate was ace.. i had 3 email adresses with different plugins, FG-X not included because of the group buy, but i was able to proof that i have purchased it so the kind customer service people have located all of my slate purchases including FG-X under one account and removed the other ones.
i guess it should not be a big deal at all for them as the authorisation process is already done via ilok and you have the license on your ilok account.

Oh man, exactly!
Just move the license is all I wan't, but I don't know why this is such a problem or the customer support is unable to understand.

I never had a problem with support@Slate, but they've seem to recruit some new staff and that's why I suggested to ask Slate about this group-buy, seems that this never happened...