slate virtual tape machine A B, with and without

Checked it out to hear the VTM in action. On that front it was kind of a letdown, not that it sounds bad at all just not apparent enough for me really hear the effect in an obvious insane way. The snare and the overall bass of the track sit better with the vtm version than the non version. The mix and the band sound really fantastic though, either mix is stellar. Great job on that.

bassdrum is suddenly "in there", its nice to see the applications of tape from a subtle reshaping to going totally annihilation if youre kurt balou.

That plugin is pretty baller! As birdwazo said he didn't adjust the input or outputs so it probably wasn't hitting the tape hard enough to get a ton of obvious saturation. but yea I've been playing around with it since last night and it definitely adds to a digital mix. It's $249 but if you own a slate product or competitor product then you can get a $50 off coupon. Birdwazo you should post another version after saturating it a bit more and see how it comes out! Really cool song, would like to hear it!

That plugin is pretty baller! As birdwazo said he didn't adjust the input or outputs so it probably wasn't hitting the tape hard enough to get a ton of obvious saturation. but yea I've been playing around with it since last night and it definitely adds to a digital mix. It's $249 but if you own a slate product or competitor product then you can get a $50 off coupon. Birdwazo you should post another version after saturating it a bit more and see how it comes out! Really cool song, would like to hear it!

here is another song with the same setting, i think you'll hear it more on this mix

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...mparison-risecore-like-band.html#post10329659