Slayer and the Beastie Boys

Vim Fuego

I Am Deth! Fukk You!
Apr 14, 2002
AshVegas, New Zealand
www.sonicdeath.co.uk
I need a little help with an argument I've been having over at Kerrang.com.

Myself and a couple of other old schoolers reckon Kerry King appears in the "Fight For Your Right To Party" video, while some upstart whippersnappers are telling us it's Rick Rubin. Does anyone know the definitive answer? I know King plays the solo, and he appears in the "No Sleep Til Brooklyn" video.

Damn, I wanna be in the right here...:yow: :headbang: :hotjump:

Kerry King is on the No Sleep Til Brooklyn video playing the solo after knocking out the ape. He's also on the studio version but the guy on Fight For Your Right To Party video wering the Slayer shirt, that's Rick Rubin. He's the guy wering the old Slayer shirt and getting pied in the face 2 times than pied in the face with his own pie. You can't miss it. Hope that helps.

Originally posted by Chulo
Kerry King is on the No Sleep Til Brooklyn video playing the solo after knocking out the ape. He's also on the studio version but the guy on Fight For Your Right To Party video wering the Slayer shirt, that's Rick Rubin. He's the guy wering the old Slayer shirt and getting pied in the face 2 times than pied in the face with his own pie. You can't miss it. Hope that helps.

Um, no... That's not what I wanted to hear... You sure he ain't in the background as an extra or something?