Slayer at the Warfield last night in SF

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
They opened with God Hates Us All.... and closed with Reign in Blood with the blood reigning down ii was cool. It was a Sold Out crowd. Tickets were being Scalped for $100.00. SO i try to sneak my camera in but metal detector's were in effect. They even took my chain from my Wallet. My buddy Dave was taking pic's so i will post after he uploads them..... I didn't see Mastadon or KillSwitch..... More after work.....

From the show last night

Alan sent me this:

I had a photo pass for the SLAYER show last night at the Warfield. At the very end of the show, Kerry's tech brought out two shots, one for Kerry and the other Kerry put on the stage (for DIME). This picture is just before Kerry drank his shot and placed the other one. Very surreal; Kerry is wearing a Dimebag shirt, and is looking at the shot as if he is praying for DIME before drinking it.

... and yes, at the end of the show, there was a 'wall of blood', but it was more like a 'mist of blood lol. Usually, photo policy is 1st 3 songs, but Slayer changed it to LAST 3 songs, so photographers could photograph the blood. Being in the very front, I could barely see the blood drop, so for everyone else in the back of the venue, I bet they are stll wondering if blood was even dropped?!

wsmtd