SLAYER: 'War At The Warfield' DVD

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
SLAYER: 'War At The Warfield' DVD Track Listing Unveiled

SLAYER's upcoming live DVD, titled "War At The Warfield", will contain the following track listing:

01. Disciple
02. War Ensemble
03. Stain of Mind
04. New Faith
05. Postmortem
06. Raining Blood
07. Hell Awaits
08. Here Comes the Pain
09. Die by the Sword
10. Dittohead
11. Bloodline
12. God Send Death
13. Dead Skin Mask
14. Seasons in the Abyss
15. Captor of Sin
16. Mandatory Suicide
17. Chemical Warfare
18. South of Heaven
19. Angel of Death

Recorded at San Francisco's The Warfield on Dec. 7, 2001 during the band's "God Hates The World" tour, "War At The Warfield" marks one of the last live appearances with the group of drummer Paul Bostaph, who announced his departure from the band shortly before Christmas 2001 due to a "chronic elbow injury." Bostaph has since joined San Francisco Bay Area metallers SYSTEMATIC, who recently completed work on their sophomore album, titled "Pleasure To Burn", for an April 15 release through Elektra Records.

"War At The Warfield" is slated for release on Feb. 11.

This was a killer show, I was lucky enough to see, ain't it great living in The Bay Area.......................Can't wait to get it.............

Whats so killer about that set?? Ive seen that show 6 times or more already. Its the same tired set they've been dragging around for years....BOOOOORRRRINNNG!
They just add new songs and keep the same old ones, like that miserable "shit stain of mine". DIM had some killer tunes theyve never even played. What gives?????
What the fuck is wrong those lazy assholes anyway?
Guys in other bands who all work real jobs and dont live in the same states make time and effort to rehearse different old songs so when they tour people hear something different.
Why are Slayer so god damned lazy??
Ok, so they played 2 different songs recently (Haunting and Spill)
That setlist needs a MAJOR fucking overhaul.
If you look up the word "stagnation" in the dictionary it will certainly show a picture of a Slayer setlist.
I certainly wont be buying it:bah:

What do you want them to play??
Necrophobic?? Jesus Saves? Necrophiliac? Tormentor?
Those songs you can forget they'll never play again.......plus, I saw Slayer only once, and they didn't play Postmortem.......They are playing now.......
Anyway, the set looks great to me........but......just my opinion...

"its the same tired set they've been dragging around for years....BOOOOORRRRINNNG!"

dickhead

god hates us all hasnt been around for that long so they cant have been dragging around those songs for that long

slayer rule

Originally posted by Thewalkindouche
"its the same tired set they've been dragging around for years....BOOOOORRRRINNNG!"

dickhead

god hates us all hasnt been around for that long so they cant have been dragging around those songs for that long

slayer rule

Oh, I'm a dickhead because Ive been going to Slayer shows since you were still in diapers and have seen them almost 20 times over the past 18 years and am tired of hearing the same fuckin "old" songs on every tour?
So that pathetic piece of nu metal shit god hates us all hasnt been out that long, big fucking deal! Even with that record they keep playing the SAME songs. Or are you so fucking ignorant you dont even know WHAT they play? Do you just stand around drunk yelling "Angel of Death!!" all night?
What about all the other "old" songs they keep playing?? What about the fact that they NEVER play anything from Divine Intervention? They have TONS of killer old songs they havent played in YEARS! You know what kid, you take your comments and shove em far up your ass!

CORONEREX, yes I'd love to hear Necrophobic etc, again. and why not? Why shouldnt they play different songs? Why should they be lazy fucks who dont care anymore and plod through the same set each and every night of each and every tour? Give me ONE good reason why they shouldnt take some time and rehearse some different old songs before every new tour? These guys DO NOT have real day jobs. They have NO excuses.
I guess for Slayer it IS just a job these days, the passion is SO far gone now.
They have a very vast back catalog and to ignore it is simply ludicrous.