Slayer Dvd

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
SLAYER: 'War At The Warfield' DVD Delayed Until April - Mar. 15, 2003
Due to unspecified "production issues," SLAYER's much-anticipated live DVD, titled "War At The Warfield", has been pushed back to an April release through UMVD (Universal Music & Video Distribution), a source close to the SLAYER camp has informed BLABBERMOUTH.NET. An exact release date is not expected to be announced until next week. As previously reported, "War At The Warfield" was recorded at San Francisco's The Warfield on Dec. 7, 2001 during the band's "God Hates The World" tour and marks one of the last live appearances with the group of drummer Paul Bostaph, who announced his departure from the band shortly before Christmas 2001 due to a "chronic elbow injury." Bostaph has since joined San Francisco Bay Area metallers SYSTEMATIC, who recently completed work on their sophomore album, titled "Pleasure To Burn", for an April 15 release through Elektra Records.
You knew this was gonna happen....:zzz:

sixxswine said:
Paul Bostaph, who announced his departure from the band shortly before Christmas 2001 due to a "chronic elbow injury." Bostaph has since joined San Francisco Bay Area metallers SYSTEMATIC,

Why does bands never tell the real reason when a member leave/get kicked?
Larry Tarnowski left Iced Earth recently to pursue his studies... Next thing we will know he will join a band and start touring... It happened also with Jason Newsted... and many many more... Why do they need to tell fairytale when they know the thruth will be revealed in a few years :err:
I don't know about Paul Bostaph elbow problems though, I'm not bashing him or his decision to leave the band... I was just wondering if some of you felt the same thing

And to return back to your original thread, I am disapointed with the delay as I was looking forward to get this DVD, but I hope the wait will be worth it :p I prefer to wait than the product being rushed and crap...

Soul of a new Machine said:
Why does bands never tell the real reason when a member leave/get kicked?
Larry Tarnowski left Iced Earth recently to pursue his studies... Next thing we will know he will join a band and start touring... It happened also with Jason Newsted... and many many more... Why do they need to tell fairytale when they know the thruth will be revealed in a few years
err.gif

I don't know about Paul Bostaph elbow problems though, I'm not bashing him or his decision to leave the band... I was just wondering if some of you felt the same thing

And to return back to your original thread, I am disapointed with the delay as I was looking forward to get this DVD, but I hope the wait will be worth it /forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif I prefer to wait than the product being rushed and crap...

You can't blame the guy for wanting to sell records.
I mean, he's not getting any $ from any of the Slayer records as far as royalties. He didn't write anything. He's a sideman at best. I'm sure the guy had bills & I'm sure that drumming in Slayer wasn't paying any of 'em.:p

For now go pick up the Overkill DVD. It's two discs and has an hour and a half of behind the scenes which (to my knowledge) the Slayer DVD is not going to have. I'll still buy the Slayer one when it comes out (So maybe sometime hopefully before 2004!) but this Overkill DVD is really cool if you're a fan!

Triumphant Apostle said:
For now go pick up the Overkill DVD. It's two discs and has an hour and a half of behind the scenes which (to my knowledge) the Slayer DVD is not going to have. I'll still buy the Slayer one when it comes out (So maybe sometime hopefully before 2004!) but this Overkill DVD is really cool if you're a fan!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE OVER KILL dvd FOR THE LAST MONTH. DAMN, THING IS ON BACK ORDER! L:loco::loco:KING FORWARD TO BOTH DVDS.