Slayer DVD Tracklisting

Yetti

Oct 29, 2002
Amerika
Visit site
SLAYER" 'War At The Warfield' Final Track Listing Unveiled - July 1, 2003
SLAYER's official web site, www.slayer.net, has released the final track listing for the group's much-anticipated new live DVD, "War At The Warfield", due on July 29 through UMVD (Universal Music & Video Distribution).

As previously reported, "War At The Warfield" (view cover here) was recorded at San Francisco's The Warfield on Dec. 7, 2001 during the band's "God Hates The World" tour and marks one of the last live appearances with the group of drummer Paul Bostaph, who announced his departure from the band shortly before Christmas 2001 due to a "chronic elbow injury." Bostaph has since joined San Francisco Bay Area metallers SYSTEMATIC, who issued their sophomore album, titled "Pleasure To Burn", in April through Elektra Records.

In addition to the live footage, "War at the Warfield" will include the uncensored "Bloodline" video plus a 50-minute "Fans Rule" documentary in 5.1 Surround Sound & Stereo.

The complete track listing for the DVD is as follows:

01. Disciple
02. War Ensemble
03. Stain Of Mind
04. New Faith
05. Postmortem
06. Raining Blood
07. Hell Awaits
08. Here Comes The Pain
09. Die By The Sword
10. Dittohead
11. Bloodline
12. God Send Death
13. Dead Skin Mask
14. Seasons In The Abyss
15. Captor Of Sin
16. Mandatory Suicide
17. Chemical Warfare
18. South Of Heaven
19. Angel Of Death

Bonus Material:
- Music Video: "Bloodline"
- 50-minute documentary: "Fans Rule"

- Blabbermouth.net

I'll definitely be buying this! Slayer rules all things evil!:headbang: Wish Bostaph wasn't the drummer in the dvd though, last time I saw Slayer with him was horrible! He was totally off more than once and was screwing up the rest of the band! I told myself I would never go see them live again..then 2 months later they came back through with Lombardo and it was Slayer again! They hadn't been that tight since he left!

they havnt played kill again since the late eighties!

they could have added another show with dave on drums with all the delays they took releasing this dvd!

I know they haven't played their best song since then. (Tom can't hit the high, insane notes anymore? They stopped liking it? It's too evil? Whatever). But once I told myself that I'd buy this DVD only if Kill Again would be there. (Yes, I'd never really planned to buy it, although I used to love Slayer, and thus this condition)

The tracklisting is known for a couple of months now... what is 'unknown' is the actual release date, since it has been postponed too many times already :(

i saw Slayer last year twice with Dave ... both shows were awesome ... and I can't wait till i got that dvd in my hands ... however i miss couple of tracks on that list especially Black magic and Threshold

THIS IS ANCIENT NEWS.

As far as KILL AGAIN goes, it was last done in 88 on the South tour. Did you ACTUALLY expect it to suddenly apear on this dvd? LOL
You dont go see them very often do you?
I'll never in a million years understand slayers mentality when it comes to their live sets. Slayer shows are boring as shit these days.
Although playing part of Haunting and Spill the Blood on the last tour was a very refreshing change, albeit a minor one, after YEARS of complete stagnation.
I really wish they (and everyone else) had the sponteniety and the drive of the Grateful Dead, so the set changes every single night and you never know what they'll play. Shit, the Dead has HUNDREDS of songs and they still do it! They still keep it fresh and exciting every single night and theyve been together for eons.
Whats everyone elses excuse? Im not just picking on Slayer, EVERY band does it. I'd be bored out of my tits to play the same set night after night after night after night after ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
How do people do that? LOL

I didn't expect it to appear on this dvd (I know they haven't done it for ages) and I only said I'd buy it when it appears there, because I hadn't been planning to buy it at all. Therefore I made this impossible to achieve condition. (I thought I explained this in my previous post!).
And about Slayer being boring at shows- it's laziness or they' re doing only the songs they think people desire to hear

Dave is fucking smokes Bostaph. I've remember seeing them on Halloween \m/ and they played with Bostaph. Later that year I saw em again when they got Dave back and it was like night and day. Dave keeps the band tighter and the also does and extended double bass roll on Angel of death.

i don't see how this dvd is any better than the live intrusion home video, other than being in dvd format. the tracklisting for live intrusion was slightly better (at dawn they sleep and witching hour!).