Unbridled Blasphemy!

SLAYER85

Old School Youngin
Mar 10, 2002
north carolina
Visit site
"War At The Warfield" DVD Delayed Until April - March 15, 2003

Accourding to Blabbermouth.net:

Due to unspecified "production issues," SLAYER's much-anticipated live DVD, titled "War At The Warfield", has been pushed back to an April release through UMVD (Universal Music & Video Distribution). An exact release date is not expected to be announced until next week. As previously reported, "War At The Warfield" was recorded at San Francisco's The Warfield on Dec. 7, 2001 during the band's "God Hates The World" tour and marks one of the last live appearances with the group of drummer Paul Bostaph, who announced his departure from the band shortly before Christmas 2001 due to a "chronic elbow injury." Bostaph has since joined San Francisco Bay Area metallers SYSTEMATIC, who recently completed work on their sophomore album, titled "Pleasure To Burn", for an April 15 release through Elektra Records.

From slayersaves.com

Mother of god that pisses me off so much that i want to go fucking crazy, i want this dvd so bad and we are getting so much bull shit propaganda about it. "hey let me say ok! its due in feb then be like wait push it back and back and back, so that people are foaming at the mouth and we can make record 1st week sales and have desireable publicity" IM SICKEND i defintly dont blame the band, im more betting its label bull shit that is going on.