Slayer fucking rocks!!

They fucking crush!!!
Yesterday I saw them live here!!!
Anyway as I was expecting, lamb of god had his cardboard sound, they were really fucking louder than any band that played that night, they pierced my ears, fuck that sound!!! they played well anyway.
COB and Inflames rocked a lot, not a big fan of these two, but I think they played really 2 great shows! don't ask me for song names, besides the classics I don't know anything, I can tell ya In flames played Pinball Map, Only for the weak, Trigger and Resin, while I can't remember COB songs names.
Then it was the time of Slayer, fuck I was blown away from those old tarts eheheh great playing as always, they're fucking tight, it seems like listening to a record eheheh.
So many highlights, they played born of fire and even silent scream from south of heaven, anyway the setlist was basically based on seasons in the abyss.
And I think those 2 giant inverted crossess made of 11 marshall cabs was amazing, it was 5 horizontal cabs by 7 vertical !! fucking great ahahaha
Great show, if you have the chance go to their concert here in europe don't hesitate to go, they fucking kill

Have tickets for the show in Dublin in 2 weeks....looking forward to it. Have my trusty ear plugs ready! Glad it was cool.

Lamb of god had a lot of troubles during the set....mark morton's monitor worked very bad and he was very very angry...and in the first 2 songs he play out of time.
During their set the power turned off and they go out of the stage for 5 minutes (the same thing appened in the COB set)...when they returned onstage, the sound was better than the firts part but during one of the last songs, willie adler and john campbel go out because their instruments didn't works.....
It was very sad because they rocks as usual, good yankee style with 2 wall of cabinet (mesa and framus), and these fucking technical problems ruined their show.
In flames play a very very good show....they started with an awesome intro:SUPERCAR and 6 transparent plastic panel reproduced the light of Kit (the car) :D

::XeS:: said:
In flames play a very very good show....they started with an awesome intro:SUPERCAR and 6 transparent plastic panel reproduced the light of Kit (the car) :D
Do you mean "knight Rider"? the David Hasselhoff Tv serie??? omg

I saw Lamb of God at a one-off in Iowa the day before Ozzfest. The engineer blew the subs. They came over and took the subs for our stage (single 18's, like that would do any good) and shut our stage down. Anyway, Seen them again the next day and he blew them again. Diffrent rig even.

Yep, that was a hell of a good show there!!! Unluckily I missed LOG, but man did I enjoy COB and In Flames!!! I'm not the biggest Slayer fan, but they're fun to see once in a while.
Alexi Laiho is probably one of the most impressive players I've seen so far, while Anders Friden really knows how to entertain a crowd!
Too bad I was a bit far from stage, couldn't see all the gear very well...

I saw Slayer on the Diabolus tour, well, sort of.
The bill that day was Coal chamber, Soulfly, Slayer and Black Sabbath with ozzy...Slayer made every band, with the exception of sabbath, bite the dust