Slayer !!

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
Slayer kicks your fucking ass. That concert last night was fucking brutal.
If anyone gets the chance to see Slayer, DO IT! They rule!
Now, if they'd just tour with Anthrax......

p.s. In Flames and Soulfly were okay. The best part of Soulfly's set was when they played "Dead Embryonic Cells".

Yeah, I hear that. I wish Max never left--or got kicked out--of Sepultura.
But I thought Primitive was really good. Soulfly's other two albums aren't that great.

We have Sepultura (with Derrick) playing in our ountry in a few days. I still don´t know whether I see that show. I was pretty disappointed w/ new Soulfly, it´s the same "Roots Bloody Roots" formula repeated over and over again, can´t Max make up something new. And yeah, I do agree: Slayer kicks your fucking ass!

BTW, are Slayer playing anywhere on Sept. 11 of this year. GOD HATES US ALL came out last 9/11. Poor Bim Laden is getting a bad rap for the publicity stunt Slayer pulled blowing up all that shit and wrecking airplanes to promote the new album. I can't wait to see Slayer, it is only a week away!!

holy shit i just slayer last nite at roseland. damn they played alot of old shit and dave was bangin the shit out of those drums.:eek: the pits were insane. kerry and jeff shredding as usal. tom screaming his arse off. saler was great sikc as usal. soulfly dont really my band. one thing i was pist about that in flames didnt play anything off whoracle and jester race. oh well they were great. if anyone wants 4 new in flames songs email me.