Slayer out against Norwegian Black Metal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the big deal ? He was an original thrasher. I wouldn't expect him to have much to do with the current wave of BM. I also wouldn't expect King Diamond to be a huge fan of west coast brutal death metal, Lee Dorrian to be up on his german speed metal or Rob Halford to wank off to tech-death.

what's the big deal ? He was an original thrasher. I wouldn't expect him to have much to do with the current wave of BM. I also wouldn't expect King Diamond to be a huge fan of west coast brutal death metal, Lee Dorrian to be up on his german speed metal or Rob Halford to wank off to tech-death.

We'll to tell you the truth i rather not know what Rob Halford wanks off to lol :lol:

There is a difference between not liking something and being a complete douche who shows he knows NOTHING about it.

There is a difference between not liking something and being a complete douche who shows he knows NOTHING about it.

Well, given his past press-history, is it a surprise to see KK being a knob? I mean, would he really be KK if he was all lovely and gushing about the make-up and casio forest-skulking brigade ?

Also, Kerry King fucking sucks.

:lol:

every post you ever make is absolutely brilliant

Kerry King was on a Norwegian tv-show last night, i was watching it and could not believe what i saw!!!
Kerry King said that EVERY Norwegian Black Metal band was the same boring shit...and that he didnt like Metallica anymore because of their alcoholic problems were turnd into a movie.
I know there are many fan of Slayer out there, me included, but i think King can be a stupid jackass sometimes...
He`s trying to be so hardcore, but made music with Sum 41 for christ sake!!!!

He was also out against Machine Head:
King continued to criticize the band stating "They're responsible for rap-metal", "they fooled me into thinking they're metal"

So what have Slayer done the latest years??
Let me see....ohhh..the same shit for 20 years..!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/premium_yogurt/repetetive2.gif

I like the album in your avatar. Brutal.

And yeah, I like Slayer, but King is clearly a fucktard.

Originally Posted by Death Delirium
Kerry King sucks and Slayer has not written anything decent in 15 years so who cares what a band member or fans think. Regardless what they release their die-hard fans will think it's cool because they're 'slayer' and are estabnlished(same with metallica), but really it's obvious slayer has not known anything about metal for along time and can listen to their favorite trendy nu-metal bands.

the fact that he bashed machine head for having "rap" influences would indicate he is not at all a nu metal fan

lol yeah man, w.e kerry king cant really play for shit, hes unclean, and he hasnt written anything good for a while. so whast there to be annoyed about? Bm rules, and either way , it will always have an audience, and same with slayer. he shouldn't have the right to criticize any bands, even Machine head( as gay as they are lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.