Slayer wins at the Grammys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

Jan 23, 2007
Los Angeles
Slayer won at the grammys for best Metal Performance, but personally I didn't like the grammys at all anyways. I'd rather want to see a Heavy Metal award show or something with categories like Best Thrash Album, Best Power Metal Song, Best Death Metal Performance, and etc...

Slayer won at the grammys for best Metal Performance, but personally I didn't like the grammys at all anyways. I'd rather want to see a Heavy Metal award show or something with categories like Best Thrash Album, Best Power Metal Song, Best Death Metal Performance, and etc...
... or atleast a 'rock-grammies' or something. R&B is taking over all that's left sane in this world.

Mary J. Blige isn't worth a penny.
Ludacris can't rap.
Red Hot Chilli Peppers wasn't worth the confetti. Tomatoes?.. why not.

Reactions: ohiogrinder
Hell must of frozen over it Slayer won lol this never would of happened 10 or 20 years ago... remember when Jethro Tull won over Metallica? lol

Seriously, I watched the whole show hoping to see some metal but nope, there was not even a zilch of it. Red Hot Chili Peppers was quoted by Chris Rock as "best band in the world" please....give me a break. They should have a show for only rock and metal ONLY. Then we'll have a show with talent.

Slayer won a grammy for that new shitty album they released. insanity

What is there to discuss really? People's favorite bands of WHATEVER GENRE if they were to make a TR00 METUHL GRAMMY (which would absolutely fail)? You can do that in the TWYTAMYL.

Status
Not open for further replies.