Slayer

Lardo... you a-level psychology genius: Slayer were teens when the murricans invaded vietnam
You're fooled too easily fatso

BodomIsYourGod said:
I try. But serieously Its no like your mentaly retarded or somthing.

According to intelligent people i.e doctors, there's nothing wrong with me but according to dumb people i.e unemployed druggies i'm mentally retarded.

I know exactly what i'm doing or saying. I am aware that because of my Asperger's Syndrome I develop these obsessional interests and I feel that posting and having a high post count has become one of those. I am also aware that some of my posts might make me sound retarded but most of the time it's just attention seeking i.e not wanting to be looked upon as a spare part. Now a mentally retarded person wouldn't have been able to give reasoning the way I can, would they?

Kerry goes Scotland:

Kerry%20king%20bagadou.jpg

^ HAHAHAAHAHA Travolta eh? That's one of the few Slayer songs/videos I really don't like.

Did you know that in the "edited version" of that video they take out all of that blood, surround Tom with women with BIG asses, and Tom's in the center bustin' out moves like in Saturday Night Fever :loco:

Profanity said:
According to intelligent people i.e doctors, there's nothing wrong with me but according to dumb people i.e unemployed druggies i'm mentally retarded.

I know exactly what i'm doing or saying. I am aware that because of my Asperger's Syndrome I develop these obsessional interests and I feel that posting and having a high post count has become one of those. I am also aware that some of my posts might make me sound retarded but most of the time it's just attention seeking i.e not wanting to be looked upon as a spare part. Now a mentally retarded person wouldn't have been able to give reasoning the way I can, would they?

Don't worry, I love your posts :) especially your great bus stories. You are amazing entertainer and I want you to know that you have my support in what you are doing, without you it woudn't be the same here :headbang:
It's even great to read how people bash you :loco: