Best song beginnings

SoundMaster said:
And also "The Blue Lotus". I love how the song just appears. It just "is". Great opening.

Yeah that is a killer album.. my other fave song is My Wine in Silence... i need to get their other albums as well.. they are becoming bigger and bigger with each album and deserve to be so..

Slayer-"Hell Awaits" Su Nioj...Su Nioj...Su Nioj...........WELCOME BACK!!!!! *drums, riff* great build up and boom! full speed ahead!

Children Of Bodom-"Mask Of Sanity" that keyboard melody at the beginning...oh man...

Anthrax-"The Enemy" that idrum ntro is so cool!

Running Wild-"Conquisadors"- One of the catchiest basslines ever.

Kreator-"Terror Zone"-Killer Dual Harmony by Mille and Frank

Judas Priest-"The Ripper"-*sick, twisted riff* You're in for supriiise, you're in for a shock! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! In london town streets, where there's darkness and fire....when you least expect me, whenever you turn your back, I'll ATTACK! *dun! dun! dun! drums and bass come in* fucking classic!

Wicked Child said:
Judas Priest-"The Ripper"-*sick, twisted riff* You're in for supriiise, you're in for a shock! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! In london town streets, where there's darkness and fire....when you least expect me, whenever you turn your back, I'll ATTACK! *dun! dun! dun! drums and bass come in* fucking classic!
Indeed!
Good call.

Motorhead - '(don't need) Religion'
Helloween - 'Before The War'
Helloween - 'Save Us'

Wicked Child said:
No Shit that is killer!!! Thanks for the reminder.
I'll also throw in the intro to Living After Midnight!!!!!

Some more..

Blind Guardian - "Battlefield" Awesome stuff!! :headbang:
Blue Oyster Cult - "Don't Fear The Reaper" I know it's nothing special.. But it gets stuck in my head for AGES!
Metallica - "Blackened" Love that riff! :headbang:

Pantera - Cowboys from Hell & Cemetary Gates
Sepultura - Refuse / Resist
Judas Priest - Better by Tou Better Than Me & Blood Red Skies
Iced Earth - Last December
Coal Chamber - Tragidy

Riot - Bloodstreets: Now THAT is how to use an acoustic guitar! Great atmosphere!!

Fates Warning - Guardian: *see Riot

EDIT: lmao, Anton, I love "Final Scream" but c'mon, that intro is retarded.:lol:

Jean-Pierre said:
Riot - Bloodstreets: Now THAT is how to use an acoustic guitar! Great atmosphere!!

Fates Warning - Guardian: *see Riot

EDIT: lmao, Anton, I love "Final Scream" but c'mon, that intro is retarded.:lol:
Yes I realize it's retarded. lol But my dad was listening to it before the trip to the hospital for the birth of me, and so he named me Michael. So that's y thats one of my faves.