Slayer's Tom Araya Rushed to Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
Slayer were forced to cancel their show in Myrtle Beach, SC Wednesday night (Sep. 1) after the band's leader, was allegedly rushed to a hospital as a result of kidney stone.

Tom Araya was treated and released from a Myrtle Beach, NC hospital on Wednesday after experiencing serious pain due to a kidney stone. SLAYER — who has had to cancel only one show in the band's 21 year career — was unable to play the Myrtle Beach headlining 'Off-Fest' concert, but did play yesterday's (Sept. 2) Ozzfest show in Tampa. With the final Ozzfest show on Saturday in West Palm Beach cancelled due to Hurricane Frances, Araya will be able to go home early and be treated by his personal physician.

slaggerbronze said:
Bet you were pissed, how much u pay to get in?

I got a refund for the ticket (not the convenience charge, of course), but the more annoying thing was the part where Hatebreed extended their set forever, then standing in front of a closed curtain for like an hour before they finally announced that Slayer weren't going to play.

hello guys,can anyone tell me whats going on with all the hate eternal gigs this year for the europe tour with nile and behemoth please?
thanks

Kidney stones that must have been painful. I bet he tried to play the show anyhow. Slayer are an unbeatable Metal Band. I would like to see them with Nevermore sometime in The Bay Area, San Francisco, CA.

My old man had them...apparently sore as hell. Slayer were pretty bored at donnington this yr (05') but they tore the place up in 04'

Saw nevermore just last week, blew me away, better than slayer in my opinion, but thats maybe because araya and co were ten feet away,while warrel dane was spitting on me when he sang DNB

Let me just tell you that kidney stones are no laughing matter.

I used to out with lady that suffered from them when I used to

own......

Use your own imagination here. -:(

Nick

Any 'dog' jokes would be appreciated here!

Status
Not open for further replies.