Slayer's Tom Araya Rushed to Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a first, a member of a metal band rushed to hospital because of a stone not as the result of bieng too stoned. Hope Tom is OK. Also hope to see Slayer in Australia again one day.

Yeah...at first I thought this was responding to the cancellation of the 6/6/06 debut date of the Unholy Alliance Tour, but wow...Tom Araya needs to get those things removed. Not that I can go to the goddamned tour anyway...:cry: But I might go see Blind Guardian in November, so it's a bittersweet moment. :rolleyes:

Big bad Tom Araya who sang ANGEL OF DEATH was laid down by a tiny Kidney Stone? What a pussy. Change the name to GAYER.

They hurt, i've had two... But I still went to work and operated normal until I got to a clinic to get the laser smashed.

Nobody is a man until they laser smash a kidney stone stuck in their urethra.

reziztor said:
Big bad Tom Araya who sang ANGEL OF DEATH was laid down by a tiny Kidney Stone? What a pussy. Change the name to GAYER.

They hurt, i've had two... But I still went to work and operated normal until I got to a clinic to get the laser smashed.

Nobody is a man until they laser smash a kidney stone stuck in their urethra.
woah! ! whats a kidney stone got to do with singing Angel Of Death!
Kidney stones hurt like hell! ! u try playing and singing on stage with a kidney stone "stuck" in ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.