sleep disorder

1011101+1 said:
But, hey, how you can know this... are you the admin of the Anathema-forum?

well, im a genius. and your spelling and your posts are quite unique, so youre quite easy to spot. and you type so much non-sense, trying hard to be offensive, its quite obvious youd get banned sooner or later.

Break loose, did you say my jokes are crap or the binary's jokes are crap? Cause I wasn't joking. At least not this time.

"one of frognob mark 2s posts" you dont understand that?? you really shouldnt try to be clever in a second language, i bet you have enough difficulty in your own. Btw hows the therapy goin'??

1011101+1 said:
Well, this was intentional... It kind of worries me that it took 2 posts for to know what´s going on... You never was the fastest ... ehhhh...
Youre trying to say that your username '1011101+1' clearly shows that its 'Fordnat'.? That doesnt make any sense. If it was intentional for people to know who you were then logic would suggest you come back on as 'Frodnat 2.0' or something like that. What a crock of shit

1011101+1 said:
btw my visit won´t be for long... and Frodnat is dead... !!!
yay.jpg

I slept beautifully. I've already had breakfast too. So I feel beautiful now. I told you it's the moon.

hmm, what's szia???

oh, and someone's got banned??? hehe, and i was thinking mick was talking to himself in the other thread...

Haha, that's just stupid, banning people who talk shit. It's always funny. Banning is the greatest shit anyway.

I thought he deleted his posts.

Szia means whatever you wish, but basically hello, hi, and bye.

you know what, i have a sleep disorder problem too, but the other way round, if i dont sleep minimum 10 hours a night i feel shit the whole day. Really i do sleep a fucking lot :lol: !!