Sleepwalkers - Hollowpath EP

Belac

Flesh To Steel
Feb 28, 2007
Windsor, Canada
Well it's finally done, the first EP entitled Hollowpath is ready to be unleashed on the world. Naturally I have to post it here, the very place I first started posting at UM when I was still working on my vocals.

Everything was written and performed by a dude named Mike Watts(known as Terminus on UM) with me doing the vocals in Feb. It's pretty awesome so if you guys enjoy it pop by the facebook page and hit the like button and give it some support! :headbang:
I am posting from my phone so hopefully everything shows up

Facebook :
www.facebook.com/sleepwalkersdoom

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I appreciate the feedback even if it isn't your usual cup of tea! I'm just trying to get some word out now, it's hard when it is not a touring band and it's the first album. I had to post it here though, this is the forum I feel most at home even if it isn't active like it used to be.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback even if it isn't your usual cup of tea! I'm just trying to get some word out now, it's hard when it is not a touring band and it's the first album. I had to post it here though, this is the forum I feel most at home even if it isn't active like it used to be.

If it is bloodbath forum approved then you know it is good stuff!

poor Mike, doesn't get any love. I think it's pretty well executed, i like all the tones, nice guitars. Good Job Caleb too. :)

also from the avatar, Mike looks like a sadder older brother of Jocke

Mike did like all the work. I think he did a fantastic job, I just made Yeti noises over it. He even wrote the lyrics!

Hey does anyone know a few sites that will do a review withput a physical copy?

Im starting to think burning a CDR and mailing it is the best option

Alright thanks for everything guys! It's tough finding an audience for a first release. I know there is an audience for it I just don't know how to get it around without label support.