Slice The Cake - Cleansed EP is out NOW!

Some info it is ;)

Drums are blend of metal foundry (cymbals and most of the toms) and slate. (though snare and kick are all slate iirc)
Guitars are dualtracked. Chain goes; Ts7 -> 5150 (red ch) -> Line6 valve cab -> 2x sm57's a'la fredman.
Clean guitars are Amplitube fender.
Bass is Ibanez sr305.

This is the first time doing a serious mix on my new monitors also. :)

The sound on this is absolutely awsome! Really awsome guitar tone and drumsound!
I just have too ask you about your processing on that kick and snare, if your willing to share.

Great work!

man this sound BEAST..!!...composition was breathtaking..it's just sound like a very perfect soundtrack of worst nightmare...super salute for you..\m/

regards from indonesian metalheads

Bought, Listened, Listened again, Gave up writing, Put all my gear on ebay.

Killer shit guys, really impressive and to be all D.I.Y is really quite inspirational.

Can't wait for the next release already.

Chris

108997_holy_fucking_shit_1.jpg

:D

Ok for whatever reason, i thought this band was like a drone/doom/noise/I don't fucking know project that was mostly a joke, and never listened until tonight.

HOLY FUCK BALLS BATMAN good goddamn what the fuck did you guys do? This shit is FAN fucking TASTIC! Really stoked on this, thoroughly impressed with the writing, the fucking VOCALS dear god!, the artwork... damn.

the celestial speech is my shitty drone doom shit jeff ^_^
glad you are digging it

Gotta admit when I knew it was a product of a certain firey one on the board that can sometimes rub my genitals the wrong way with some harsh posts (not directed toward me necessarily just to clarify), I almost didn't want to like it, but I cast aside my childish feelings and took a listen. I think imma havta git this. Dig the lil' tricks like the beginning of track 3. It's like the icing on the (sliced) cake. Mad props due.

is it only available in digital, or is there a physical product too? I want to get physical, physical. Let me hear your body talk, your body talk...