Slipknot Bassist Found Dead!

I'm sad that a guy with a pregnant wife died, but I couldn't give a fuck about Slipknot's bassist kicking it.

yea i dont care either. why would i? didnt know the guy, hate the band, hate the music. dont know his family. i dont care one bit. one thing i do care about is the fucking overblown praise that he's already getting. 'he changed the face of rock music' LOL fuck off. no, he did NOT.

how did he die? he probably suffocated with that stupid mask stuck to his face. no, that's not it. i bet in all seriousness it was a drug OD obviously.

This thread turned really retarded.

If you dumbasses don't give a shit, then why the fuck are you posting in this thread? Who cares if you didn't know him? You fuckers didn't know Dio or Peter Steele but something tells me you were probably a little upset when those guys died huh?

EYEROLL

Well I'm sure all those maggot faggots will start offing themselves. It's a good thing that Slipknot lost one of it's members but still sad none the less that a man with a pregnant wife died. He definitely brought it upon himself though.

Well I'm sure all those maggot faggots will start offing themselves. It's a good thing that Slipknot lost one of it's members but still sad none the less that a man with a pregnant wife died. He definitely brought it upon himself though.

wtf does this even mean?!

You're glad a member of Slipknot died, but since he has a kid on the way you're sad about it? lawlmotherfuckingwaaaaaat!?!?!

Also, your last sentence is fucking hilarious. Wana know why? NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE CAUSE OF DEATH WAS YOU FUCKING IDIOT! If the autopsy reveals he died of natural causes, I bet you're going to feel like a real twatsickle now won't you?

:erk: