Slipknot is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lux Triumphans

Mighty Warrior
Aug 18, 2002
Virginia
Visit site
Now I and "Warrior of Ice" know you think we are being stupid for making a slipknot related forum, im just really bored and hate slipknot. We are curious to see how anyone who responds to this forum jokes slipknot. We need more craftier insults to all the people who worship it at our school.
Slipknot licks penis 8=========> ;) (slurp slurp)

rhapsody.gif

Rhapsody will Triumph over all!

(had to put it in here :p )

I find it funny that someone who likes a band that runs around dressing like butt pirates, with elves and swords, and the allmighty Arisius the Ancient Wizard, is calling another band gay. The irony in this thread is hilarious. :lol:

Do you guys perpetualy have sticks up you butts? I mean you most of you guys not all have bashed Rhapsody at every chance you have gotten! :mad: Rhapsody isnt that bad with out hailing them i respect them for Combining Classic music with Guitar Riffs Keyboards and a Opera like Singer. Yes the lyrics are cheesy but that doesnt mean they run around all the time like faries and go dance in the middle of a rainbow. Id say Freedom Call is more towards that side! Also I thought and most of you all hated or even mildly disliked Nu Metal and slipknot is the prime example of a crappy nu metal band with no talent that gets hailed as death metal. I dont know about you but there tons of annoying posers who listen to slipknot and claim to listen to heavy stuff and diss everything else and they piss me (us) off to no end. Plus i we thought it would be a funny thread not lets all joke the hell out of Rhapsody thread. Which i do beleive you all would be the spammers! ! ! :mad:
ok time to listen to death metal and cool off! ;)

Originally posted by Warrior of Ice
Do you guys perpetualy have sticks up you butts? I mean you most of you guys not all have bashed Rhapsody at every chance you have gotten! :mad: Rhapsody isnt that bad with out hailing them i respect them for Combining Classic music with Guitar Riffs Keyboards and a Opera like Singer. Yes the lyrics are cheesy but that doesnt mean they run around all the time like faries and go dance in the middle of a rainbow. Id say Freedom Call is more towards that side! Also I thought and most of you all hated or even mildly disliked Nu Metal and slipknot is the prime example of a crappy nu metal band with no talent that gets hailed as death metal. I dont know about you but there tons of annoying posers who listen to slipknot and claim to listen to heavy stuff and diss everything else and they piss me (us) off to no end. Plus i we thought it would be a funny thread not lets all joke the hell out of Rhapsody thread. Which i do beleive you all would be the spammers! ! ! :mad:
Rhapsody is awesome. It's just their lead singer. His english is, you know. Yea. Rhapsody is pretty cool.

Also I thought and most of you all hated or even mildly disliked Nu Metal and slipknot is the prime example of a crappy nu metal band with no talent that gets hailed as death metal.
The fact that YOU hate Nu Metal doesn't necessarily mean, that all of us have to hate it, does it?
"No talent"? How can you tell?
Well, I like some so-called Nu Metal bands myself, but I won't dare to say that they don't have talent, unless I can do better. So, can you?

I dont know about you but there tons of annoying posers who listen to slipknot and claim to listen to heavy stuff and diss everything else and they piss me (us) off to no end.
Yes, actually there are a lot of people who hype charts stuff, but are they really "annoying posers"? Just because they like what you don't and that that "pisses you off"?
Dammit, just don't listen instead of bashing others. And "and diss everything else"?? Come on, what are YOU doing here?

Plus i we thought it would be a funny thread not lets all joke the hell out of Rhapsody thread. Which i do beleive you all would be the spammers! ! ! :mad:
Well, this is the Symphony X forum, not a "let's-bash-and-diss-everyone-else-because-we-hate-Nu-Metal" type of kindergarden. Then you will get dissed. Get it?

Buddy cool off a little, no one but Thorns of sorrow made fun of Rhapsody (and he posted a pretty valid comment if you ask me) what I don't get is why you and Lux want to make fun of slipknot and both of you don't like someone bashing Rhapsody, that's hypocrisy if you ask me. I found this thread pretty amusing when I first read it. Actually there could be people that like nu-metal bands on this board and comments like that always end up on discussions and arguments, that's why I never bash bands on the first place. I agree with Lady Of The Snow that threads like this are childlish (entertaining though) and they always end up on arguments like this. If you want to make jokes and have a good time on this board don't bash bands because maybe you'll laugh at your jokes but not everyone will take those jokes the same way as you.

Now buddy grab a beer and enjoy yourself here:D

Status
Not open for further replies.