SLIPKNOT / STONE SOUR guitarist Jim Root and LACUNA COIL singer Cristina Scabbia

I saw her at Opeth's Los Angeles gig a little while back, shes crazy small. She was pretty cool to talk with though even if i'm not a big Coil fan.

from what i hear from many many bands, slipknot are really chill and nice dudes. so what if they can't write a song worth a crap. doesn't mean they aren't cool. besides at least the guitarist learned how to play and continues to grow, unlike many other mainstream acts.

oh yeah, they make her look much taller in concert and in magazines. (aka heels and camera angel tricks)

Skeksis said:
scabbia-root.jpg

*adds Poofter-with-crappy-mask to hitlist*

As far as her and Marco went, they dated for 10 years, shit got fucked up summer '04 between them, she hangs out with Jim during Ozzfest, yadda yadda yadda, they're in an insane long distance relationship now.
I've seen LC 27 times and drank with them in my sophomore year of college more than I drank with my own friends. They're not really all-too keen about discussing the break up / new relationships or anything, though Cristina will drop a line about her and Jim every now and then.

Devy_Metal said:
shes not even really pretty, especially for an italian woman.

LOL
well, I do think she's pretty but not as divine as (lonely and needy :D ) guys here see her.

in 2001 after a concert in Austria (Nevermore concert was important actually, not the others) she was kinda standing next to me, and we're of the same height, though she was twice my weight back then. :eek: now we're approximately of the same weight. heavy boned. :tickled:

yes... I do like how she looks and this boyfriend of hers, he has a nice beasty look in his eyes. :D

^ I saw her couple of times back stages, she is what? 5'4" -5'5" ?
I do think she's pretty...... very pretty.

as for her and that dude... who cares?
I mean really.... I don't care what people do off stage and who
they date :zombie: