SLIPKNOT / STONE SOUR guitarist Jim Root and LACUNA COIL singer Cristina Scabbia

EricT said:
Well, i'm gonna put on a hideous mask next time i see lacuna coil anyway... can't hurt now can it?

Dress yourself like her boyfriend, act like a giant and find out for yourself.

Slipknot suck cock. The most crappy band I've ever heard getting so much attention and popularity. They stole mushroomhead's style with the boiler costumes and the masks, and they became famous in no time because of that.

And all theese shit with mainstream artist who have relations and split up as If there are no other humans to date and get fucked. All this just to get some attention?!. Pathetic.

Tone-Deaf said:
Slipknot suck cock. The most crappy band I've ever heard getting so much attention and popularity. They stole mushroomhead's style with the boiler costumes and the masks, and they became famous in no time because of that.

And all theese shit with mainstream artist who have relations and split up as If there are no other humans to date and get fucked. All this just to get some attention?!. Pathetic.

Um no....

And although silipknot are a group of shitty musicians I don't see what it has to do with the situation.

for a start Slipknot ARE NOT metal so do not speak of them on this forrums

Also Slipknow SUCK so shouldnt be talking about them anyway unless discussing how much they suck

MORGAVID said:

Also Slipknow SUCK so shouldnt be talking about them anyway unless discussing how much they suck

That's right, only METAL is to be spoken of here! Everyone listen to MANOWAR and drink beer whilst holding high large phallic objects! Yeah, that's METAL!!!

MORGAVID said:

Tee said:
LOL
well, I do think she's pretty but not as divine as (lonely and needy :D ) guys here see her.

in 2001 after a concert in Austria (Nevermore concert was important actually, not the others) she was kinda standing next to me, and we're of the same height, though she was twice my weight back then. :eek: now we're approximately of the same weight. heavy boned. :tickled:

yes... I do like how she looks and this boyfriend of hers, he has a nice beasty look in his eyes. :D

Well Tee, you're really not one to talk. You're hot as hell so it's kind of unfair for you to be judging. I mean, not everyone can be as hot as you, come on! :D

She looks freakishly like my friend's sister (He's Sicilian, so no shock there). Pretty, nothing exceptional per se. I'm ugly, I can say these things without fear.

Slipknow! What a ZINGER! But seriously, the t and w are really close on any and every keyboard. All you have to do is get your ring finger confused with your index, and you are in for a world of embarrassment.