Slough Feg Animal Spirits lyrics?

baseball

New Metal Member
Jan 1, 2019
Apparently the lyrics aren’t printed in the booklet. Has anybody deciphered them or found them somewhere online?

Tbh Scalzi is understandable enough. Listen more.

What I can make out of Lycanthropic Fantasies and Ask the Casket are pretty awesome.

Lycanthropic Fantasies
Creepin' round the graveyard
As the dark grows near
When the full moon rises
Fangs and claws appear

Dressed in rags with rosaries
Hanging from the cross

Can't be found in nature
Can't be found in dreams
Near the mausoleum
Drowned in violent screams

Covering the scars
Lycanthropic fantasies
Dancing in the stars

Oh, your body is bending down
Oh, your mind is descending down

Can't be found in nature
Can't be found in dreams
Near the mausoleum
Drowned in violent screams

[?] the scars
Lycanthropic fantasies
Dancing with the stars

Oh, your body is bending down

Reactions: RedinTheSky
oh lol it'll be a bot in that case. bots are really fucking weird, this isn't the first time i've seen them do shit like randomly copy a post from 10 years ago.

there's a really weird bot (i assume) on criticker called hal9000 whose every review consisted of the title of a sports documentary containing a word in common with the film title. i should add that the account was registered in 2014 but did basically one rating a year until the middle of 2018.

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
there's a really weird bot (i assume) on criticker called hal9000 whose every review consisted of the title of a sports documentary containing a word in common with the film title. i should add that the account was registered in 2014 but did basically one rating a year until the middle of 2018.

Haha wtf

What makes it even weirder is that this guy has been a member since 2009, but only started posting these weird reviews in 2018.

i think you quoted me after i edited my post, and i guess the registration year i cited was wrong so... ignore that. but yeah, the whole rating one thing a year then suddenly picking up speed thing is also bizarre.

i mean i'd assume it was a regular person who registered the account originally, abandoned it, and then it got hacked or w/e. my old twitter account started tweeting about diet pills a few years after i stopped using it.

Clearly it took this guy a decade of trial and error to program this bot the way he wanted it.

i like to think these bots get designed in advance and just sent out into the e-world, and they latch onto some website or other and do their own weird thing for the next several thousand years.

Reactions: CiG
There's a few ways it can be done. We started programming stupid bots 20+ years ago, but they can also be bugs on peoples computers that lay dormant, or just get installed and go looking through shit like cache where it can get passwords and login details.

Not sure exactly if it's a bot or not (only an admin could confirm it) but the one I like lately is that one that posted once 12 months ago then has posted three or four times this week. The doorbell story was amazingly entertaining, the teacher with the headphones not so entertaining. I look forward to hearing more from them.