Slough Feg - Available at The End

Everybody should own the Slough Feg debut. I've come to realize pretty quickly that it's their best album. It's the closest thing they've got to a 10/10 release.

I saw the 2LP edition of the s/t on ebay a couple of days ago, but as is the style with ebay, it was way too expensive for me! I really want it, it's the last piece of the SF collection for me (minus demos :loco:...of course)!

I am getting the last available copies of the S/T on LP. So be patient.

I have the new SLOUGH FEG for $12 + postage. :)

JayKeeley said:
Everybody should own the Slough Feg debut. I've come to realize pretty quickly that it's their best album. It's the closest thing they've got to a 10/10 release.
You know, I don't think I've even listened to the s/t all the way through, or that CD-R you gave me of Deadman. And I really really love Traveller, but honestly whenever I want some Slough Feg, 99% of the time I go for Twilight.

One Inch Man said:
but honestly whenever I want some Slough Feg, 99% of the time I go for Twilight.

this was me a little while ago, but now that Atavism's grown on me and I got over Twilgiht a little, pretty much any album does the trick!

ALL SLOUGH FEG albums are very enjoyable, some may not be as accessible as others. They do take some time to sink in IMO.

The S/T is a good album, but there's no direction and it's basically the band's first 6 years compiled onto an album. They really found their sound on Twilight and I think that SLOUGH FEG would be even a better band if they were a little more Epic. The new album is great stuff, but the length of the songs was a huge bummer for me.

Traveller is probably their best album in its consistency, but the s/t debut just has more better songs. I mean, sure, "Addendum Galactus" is their best track of all time, but "The Red Branch" and "Why Not"?

Fuck, it's tough deciding. :tickled:

The one thing that is guanteed about the debut is that it features Scalzi's vocals at his best. With that I have no problem deciding. Even he himself admits that.