Slough Feg ... THIS SUNDAY !!! ... Brooklyn, NY ... ROLL CALL !!!

lurch70 said:
hey guys ... not sure when you guys are planning to get to the show, but may I make a suggestion and let's meet at this place ... SPUYTEN DUYVIL ... few blocks from North Six ... let's say at 8pm ????
here is some info and map of the place:
http://brooklyn.citysearch.com/profile/39191712/brooklyn_ny/spuyten_duyvil.html

beers galore there from all over the world. any thoughts?
That works. However, don't the doors open at 8PM at Northsix? Do we know what time SF hits the stage?

Zod

First up, I live on the NY/NJ border (not CT). :)

Secondly, yep I'll be there! Actually lurch, we're meeting up in some Irish dive in Manhattan a few hours earlier if you want to cut across late afternoon and then head back over with us. Otherwise, "SPUYTEN DUYVIL" at 8pm it is. Now, is that CST or EST? :loco: (Still stuck in MN by the way....)

If SF put on a good show, hopefully they'll win a few more fans over. It's pretty easy to like them, I'm not really sure what the confusion is. :loco: Do you like metal? Yes? Ahh, that was easy... :tickled:

who's the "we" that is meeting up at Paddy McGuires????

I can be there ... no biggie ... 5 pm it is then.

lurch70 said:
knowing that venue ... i can't see it happen before 11pm for a headliner.

Oh man, I hope not... :ill: There's only one support band and doors open at 8pm. Fucking Scalzi better be there and soundchecked. :loco:

I might just bring an overnight bag in case I need to grab a hotel room for the night or something.

lurch70 said:
knowing that venue ... i can't see it happen before 11pm for a headliner.
I hate when venues do this, just to sell more beer. L'amours was famour for it. Even if you called and asked what time the headliner would be on, they'd tell you 10PM. Sure enough, the headliner would go on at 1AM.

Zod