Small bags at PP?

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
Hey Glenn, Jen...

Since I don't have one of those cool sponsor badges this year, and I won't be in the photopit, I can't remember if we're allowed to bring in shoulder bags or something small to carry our stuff in? If it was covered in the rules or somewhere I missed, I apologize. :)

Can't wait!

what about pet Gorillas? are they ok? :saint:

good to know about the bags though - I might be having to carry around some snacky snacks this year so I don't leave and chance missing the start/end of someone's set.

what about pet Gorillas? are they ok? :saint:
Get in line behind Brent. If they let him in, you know your Gorilla is set. :cool:

I can't imagine PP without one of my trusty backpack bags. I don't even have to think about it since it's not sliding off my shoulder all day, and yet it holds everything I need. Maybe you could do one of the vinyl drawstring bags for something a little more manly than a Nine West purse ;) I see them everywhere, oftentimes for free as promo merch.

Honestly, it's going to be so much of a relief to have a small over the shoulder over the back bag instead of a 10 pound camera this year. It's been a long time since I could just hang at the rail and enjoy the show. I'm really, really happy that we get to bring these bags in, and while I'm happy we can bring in the PaS cameras, I might not even bring one! :D