Small clip from my band, Melodic Death, tell me what you think!

Benalthel

Jul 4, 2011
Malmö, Sweden
www.facebook.com
Me and my band will record our first album starting in some week, and we wanted to make a small "teaser" kinda meanwhile. Drums here are Addictive Drums, will be having real drums later. Guitars here are Gibson Buckethead sig -> 6505+112 -> SM7B -> Saffire Pro 24. Bass is some crappy VST, gonna try get our bassist to get some free time to come record real bass, but will have to go with this for now. Vocals are SM7B into the Saffire. Would love feedback on both the music and on help improving the mix!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54438846/Demon in Disguise short.mp3

Good vocalist. I feel some of the rhythm playing could be tighter. I guess that will be rectified when you record everything in the studio though.

Nice clip but I feel it might need something to make it stand out amongst the top bands in this genre.

Thanks man! I did the guitars and recording/mixing here and yeah it could be tighter during the verses I agree. Will definitely take the time to make it better when doing it for real later. I'm happy you thought it sounded nice! :) and yeah this is only a 1.30min clip so we've got a lot more surprises in store with the other(and full) songs!