Small Haul

Psychonaut

God Of Emptiness
Nov 29, 2002
Second left after Wal-Mart
Visit site
Spurred on by the immense generosity of the men and woman on Soulseek, I had to place an order to get some of the stuff they have allowed me to hear. Some of it was the first time, and others have surfaced from the past to take center stage again in my CD rotations. I just got the following and had to cut myself short.

WW III - When God Turned Away. Sixx's review and a few songs from JonnyD was all it tok to convince me that this is one killer record.

Loudness - Lightning Strikes. One from my past. Still haven't heard it in many years.

Coroner - Mental Vortex. Don't know where I've been, but I finally heard this band and was amazed.

Coroner - No More Color. Same. Thanks, Wyvern!!

Blue Murder - S/T. I remember playing the hell out of this when it came out but it somehow slipped from my radar until recently.

Coming soon: releases by Axe & Sword

Psychonaut said:
Spurred on by the immense generosity of the men and woman on Soulseek, I had to place an order to get some of the stuff they have allowed me to hear.

Coroner - Mental Vortex. Don't know where I've been, but I finally heard this band and was amazed.

Coroner - No More Color. Same. Thanks, Wyvern!!

Blue Murder - S/T. I remember playing the hell out of this when it came out but it somehow slipped from my radar until recently.

Coming soon: releases by Axe & Sword
That's my point SS is the plavce to hear, and then if you like you purchase the album. No harm done to the artist, nor to our pocket.
Here is where we differ form the cheap pop listeners, who want a song or two and don't give a fuck about the artist. We do care because is our people too!

As for Coroner I must say that now I felt I had fulfill my destiny on life, and I can die in peace. If I have allowed a fellow metalhead to enjoy such a good band, all my sins have been washed away :lol:

Oh and thanks to you for the recommendation on Axe too, is on my next haul ;)

Hadn't heard in properly, but as first glance is good rock, but not to make me hot. Sadly is my fault, lately I have become grumpier in my life and few things grab me at first hearing, so I have to listen to it deeper before giving a truthful answer.
In any case, I'm more than thankful to you for introduce to a new band (from 1982 :lol: )