Small Queensryche haul?

This posting has convinced me to pick up the re-issues as I´ve been thinking about getting them for awhile now. Normally I don´t get re-issues since I don´t really like buying the same thing twice.

AngelWitch73 said:
This posting has convinced me to pick up the re-issues as I´ve been thinking about getting them for awhile now. Normally I don´t get re-issues since I don´t really like buying the same thing twice.
I can recommend them. They costed me 8 euro a piece!

JonnyD said:
hahahah it does indeed! ..... Man Speakin of ear plugs I realized that if I see Morbid Angel Again (Which I Totally will!) I will HAVE to wear ear plugs I thought I was never gonna hear normally again hahaha .... Ear Plugs would have NOT done anything for the limp boys watching the Melvis setup was far more Entertaining! And their Set was Even Better! They did "The Ballad of Dwight Fry" Awsome Job one of the Highlights of the whole show!

Oh dude that happened to me once. In the 80's back when I had young ears and could handle it, I saw Ratt on the "Invasion" tour and they were sooooo fucking loud !! I was in front of the PA and had to move because my heart would beat everytime there was a kick drum just from the sound pressure from all those "W" cabinets. I was afraid Blotz would get happy feet and cause me to have a heart attack. I couldn't hear hardly at all the next say except a ringing. Ratt wouldn't be a band you would think of to be that loud but it was painful.

Bryant

sixxswine said:
Excellent Hawk!
I was hoping not to see that you bought Tribe(A.K.A. Tripe), Hear in the Now Frontier or Q2K....
What shit records those turned out to be...
They have been playing the Ryche Live Dvd on Direct TV all month, it's fucking unwatchable! Tate has hit the wall, he's lost three steps at least...
It's a damn shame, they become just "another band," that took a turn for the worst...:mad:
I am soo in agreement [sorry Greeno :)]. Naa even "Empire" was a dissapointment for me. I'd rather not talk about this. It's a painfull subject ;) It brings back memories :D

Bryant said:
O:M will always be one of my fave metal releases and the EP kicks ass as well as does RFO, but they haven't released anything remotely interesting since PL.

Bryant
I think I amone of the few people that liked RfO just as much as O:M. But thast just me.

AngelWitch73 said:
Only 8 Euros !? Wow, I´m getting them then as you can´t really go wrong with that sort of price.
Indeed! I Thought I would help you to spend some money :lol:

Hawk said:
I am soo in agreement [sorry Greeno :)]. Naa even "Empire" was a dissapointment for me. I'd rather not talk about this. It's a painfull subject ;) It brings back memories :D

Yep for me as well. Funny thing is, their most "pop" song, "Silent Lucidity" I actually do like. Unfortunately I wish it would have been a ballad on a progressive release.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Yep for me as well. Funny thing is, their most "pop" song, "Silent Lucidity" I actually do like. Unfortunately I wish it would have been a ballad on a progressive release.

Bryant
Yea I like that song too. Until some weird dude starts talking in the middle of the ***** song that is! :mad:

Bryant said:
O:M will always be one of my fave metal releases and the EP kicks ass as well as does RFO, but they haven't released anything remotely interesting since PL.

Bryant

Amen, brother. Rage is my favorite of them all, very eclectic and interesting. And indeed, all their material after PL is downright awful, "Hear In The Now", still ranking for me one of my worst automatic full-price purchases EVER. I still hear about buying that one from a couple of friends of mine!

Queensryche, IMO, just burned out way too quickly. Sad.

Bryant said:
Oh dude that happened to me once. In the 80's back when I had young ears and could handle it, I saw Ratt on the "Invasion" tour and they were sooooo fucking loud !! I was in front of the PA and had to move because my heart would beat everytime there was a kick drum just from the sound pressure from all those "W" cabinets. I was afraid Blotz would get happy feet and cause me to have a heart attack. I couldn't hear hardly at all the next say except a ringing. Ratt wouldn't be a band you would think of to be that loud but it was painful.

Bryant

You were front row for Ratt in the 80's? My condolences. :Spin:

I agree that the re-issues are worth getting, especially the EP!
That old Tokyo live video should be also reissued, I've only seen "The Prophecy" off it, on the Building Empire VHS/DVD.

Talking about the current tour, they played my favorite song last Friday : "Take Hold of the Flame", with Goeff finally singing his ass off and trying to hit all the high notes :loco:
They performed the whole OM record before this encore.