A Life Once Lost - Hunter
Blood Red Throne - Altered Genesis
Brand new Sin - Recipe for Disaster
Carpathian Forrest - Defending the Throne of Evil
Grand Magnus - Wolf's Return
Kyuss - Welcome to Sky Valley
Queensryche - Rage for Order (Remaster)

Zod

I approve of the Kyuss, and I sure hope you like it. If you don't like it, I'll buy it from you... my copy is scratched to shit.

That CF is great too!

curious what you will make of that Blood Red Throne ... but you like more in your face stuff like Lamb of God ... so they should go over well ... Arterial Lust :kickass:

lurch70 said:
curious what you will make of that Blood Red Throne ... but you like more in your face stuff like Lamb of God ... so they should go over well ... Arterial Lust :kickass:
I had heard that one before I bought it. I got it as a promo (haven't written the review yet) and really dug it. A lot of cool riffs, and superb production.

Zod

hehe ... cool ... JK hates all their stuff :lol:
check out their earlier stuff as well ... actually their previous stuff is a little more riff filled and thrashy rather then DM ... especially Monument of Death.

lurch70 said:
hehe ... cool ... JK hates all their stuff :lol:
check out their earlier stuff as well ... actually their previous stuff is a little more riff filled and thrashy rather then DM ... especially Monument of Death.
I heard "Affiliated with Suffering" and it was a close call, but I chose not to purchase it. It seems however, that the more agressive music has been finding favor with me lately. Depending on how many spins this disc gets, I may go backwards in their catalog.

Zod

Henrik Main said:
I'd say they're equal in quality. Don't forget "Monument Of Death" either - a bit simplistic, but full of XXX YOU DONT WANNA MISS THIS riffs.

I bought Monument based on the strength of Affiliated, and haven't even gotten to it yet. But BRT has solidified themselves as a "buy blind" band for me.

Henrik Main said:
I suggest you listen to it as soon as humanly possible. I predict you'll like it even more than the two others.

It will move to the front of the 2006 list. I'm spending this entire month catching up/re-listening to all the 2005 releases I have, and have coming, as well as prepping for Heathen Crusade. :D

markgugs said:
It will move to the front of the 2006 list. I'm spending this entire month catching up/re-listening to all the 2005 releases I have, and have coming, as well as prepping for Heathen Crusade. :D

Christ, I'm starting to think that the "Here's Gugs and his record collection" pic that NAD posted is pretty accurate :\