SMNNEWS.com has LEAVES EYES opening the North American Blind Guardian tour.

Wow, that has got to be the coolest Blind Guardian cover to date...I hope the music is just as good, but with Blind Guardian behind it I don't think we have anything to worry about in that regard.

The few songs I've heard by Leave's Eyes didn't impress me. Would anyone be able to give me a few recommendations? I'm willing to listen to them again!

AngraRULES said:
The few songs I've heard by Leave's Eyes didn't impress me. Would anyone be able to give me a few recommendations? I'm willing to listen to them again!
I agree with Kenneth. Vinland Saga is an awsome album. The extra 3 or 4 songs that didn't make the cut for the album, but made it on the single are also great.

ratanda said:
Interesting. Aren't most of the Leaves Eyes band members in Atrocity?
Yes, some of the members of Leave's Eyes are from Atrocity. From what I understand, Leaves' Eyes was formed by Alexander Krull, Liv Kristine Espenaes Krull (his wife) and members of Krull's other band Atrocity. Liv Kristine is formerly of Theatre of Tragedy. Her vocals are occasionally backed up by death grunts from Alexander, but most of the time Liv Kristine sings alone - and her voice is amazing. Her singing style is comperable to that of the bands Nightwish or Xandria.

I'm very excited about this news. I bought my first Leave's Eyes album (Vinland Saga) last year and right away I loved it. I hope Blind Gaurdian and Leave's Eyes both make it to Jaxx on this tour. That would be an awesome show. :headbang:

AngraRULES said:

Yeah. I'm listening to Lovelorn at the moment. Good to work to, but not very energetic music, nor musically complicated. Its really just new age metal. Perhaps their other albums are better. I will say that she has an awesome voice and I enjoy her singing, and this album, but I'm not sure how I'd rate it.