SMNNEWS.com has LEAVES EYES opening the North American Blind Guardian tour.

Yeah, I only started paying attention to LE with Vinland Saga. Lovelorn is decent, but Vinland Saga is excellent.

Thanks for the recomendations you guys gave him....
It worked for me as well, since I've only heard 2 LE's songs...

Whaaaaaaaat???!! OMG! :OMG:

This HAS to come in South Florida. It will be soooo stupid if they dont'!!!!!! They had a giant crowd here the frist time!! I'd loooove to see Liv!!! I have elegy,lovelorn & vinland saga..:headbang:

They are no Epica.. but that's why we have the Kamelot tour. :rolleyes:

:p

IceQueen_ said:
THANK GOD they are no Epica.... one Epica is already more than enough

:puke:
LMAO!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Okay ..that's not what you said two days ago about Epica.. but it's okay I won't tell anyone the TRUTH you spoke!

lol.. :mad:

Curufin said:
Eagerly awaiting the new album...

That is the understatement of the year for myself.

There is no other release I am awaiting with more anticipation than the new BG album. And yes, the cover kicks major amounts of ass! :headbang:

I also noticed the songs are a bit shorter in length (no really long songs this time) which I think may be a cool thing.

THIS ALBUM WILL OWN 2006! :worship:

LEAVES' EYES — the German/Norwegian band formed by ex-THEATRE OF TRAGEDY singer Liv Kristine Espenaes Krull and members of ATROCITY (who are fronted by Liv's husband Alexander Krull) — have uploaded audio samles of their upcoming EP, "Legend Land", on their official web site. Check out the cuts "Legend Land", "Skraelings", "Viking's Word", "The Crossing", "Lyset" and "Legend Land" (extended version) at this location.

"Legend Land" is scheduled for release in Europe on June 9 and in North American on July 28 via Napalm Records.

Here.

If anyone wants this for whatever reason...

BG.gif

Creeps said:
Track listing from BG's new single are posted on their site;

01 5:45 : Fly :

02 3:15 : Skalds and Shadows (acoustic version) :

03 3:37 : In A Gadda Da Vida

That single has been out since February 24 :)

The album is set to come out on September 6 in Europe.

Oh... why not After Forever? :cry:

Empress said:
Okay ..that's not what you said two days ago about Epica.. but it's okay I won't tell anyone the TRUTH you spoke!

lol.. :mad:

:rolleyes:

What are you saying?? I think you might be having those dreams again..... LMAO!

Wow this is excellent news. I only bought Vinland Saga a few weeks ago and it has been hogging my CD player since then. Pairing them with Blind Guardian is going to be insane. I think it also makes for a nice crossover crowd as well. Hope the news is true.

PriestMetalGods said:
Wow this is excellent news. I only bought Vinland Saga a few weeks ago and it has been hogging my CD player since then. Pairing them with Blind Guardian is going to be insane. I think it also makes for a nice crossover crowd as well. Hope the news is true.
My opinion exactly!:headbang: