smokers? your brand?

Salvia is fuking dangerous stuff, even moseso if you do it wrong. It's also a assive waste of time and mony since the average trip only lasts five fucking minutes.

I took it once and spoke to ead people - for fucking rea. That alone is enough for me to never touch the shit again. Also, the first thing that happens when you take salvia is you forget you've tken it, thus making it all the more dangerous. A friend of mine had to be held down when he took it because he tried to jump out of a fucking ten story window.

Salvia is fuking dangerous stuff, even moseso if you do it wrong. It's also a assive waste of time and mony since the average trip only lasts five fucking minutes.

I took it once and spoke to ead people - for fucking rea. That alone is enough for me to never touch the shit again. Also, the first thing that happens when you take salvia is you forget you've tken it, thus making it all the more dangerous. A friend of mine had to be held down when he took it because he tried to jump out of a fucking ten story window.

This is true. You have to respect the drug to enjoy it, don't take it for shits and giggles. I'm not touching it again either.

But I wouldn't say it's a waste. You can make the trip last for much longer (even several hours) depending on your method of consumption. You can also learn quite a lot from these experiences. I learnt not to be such a reckless numpty haha

Brand of choice, Drum rolling baccy, and Rizla greens. If I have Money, Lucky Strike Red.
Smoking for....lots of years...gulp!
Quit, I tried maybe once, but never gave it a good go... maybe should try?

So I just did salvia.

Err... I can't explain it fully but here's as well as I can explain it! My head swung from side to side and blue and purple colours came out of the TV screen and set a backdrop to everything. Then these things flew to me and grabbed my eyes to shake me from side to side and the things on the floor made this bridge and my friends were in it at the top in a train... Then I had to get to them... My mate told me to let the trip take me and then I started to come out of it... Fucking insane. And not scary!

I dunno if I should risk doing it again after having such a great time haha. The come down is a bit strange. I was pottering about the house trying to understand what was real. Then you get slight headaches and get tired.