The Smoker's Thread

I've never smoked menthol cigs before. What's it like? Is it better than standard tobacco cigs? What brand would you lads recommend?

Schwärzung;8518115 said:
I've never smoked menthol cigs before. What's it like? Is it better than standard tobacco cigs?

No.

Menthol cigs are like lights meets breath mints(that's the besy way I can put it), not my thing

I've tried smoking several times. I used to be a drinking smoker...I liked the Marlboro cigarettes that were made with leaves dipped in whiskey (27s?). Otherwise, I could never really get hooked. I enjoyed a cigarillo now and then. Cigars were disgusting. Hookah is good. Still haven't tried smoking from a tobacco pipe though

Whoever mentioned a "hookah" in his post in this thread is a hippie and I'll write a fucking mein kumpf against whom's cunt. YOUR CUNT IS MY TARGET, I will fucking kill you and your family whilst maintaining in a position of a god, not believing that you could be a fucking human fucking being. Fucking hippies, your life qualities are equal to a piss, vomit and shit together in a toilet bowl of a public toilet in fucking Rio.

Your view on life, your attittude is a signal for me to fucking kill. When I see a cirle of you, around a hookah, I become a monster, who is only developed of multiple cunts, whose pussylips are made of razors and whose clitorises are grenades. I'm gonna end all of your expectations of a premiere coitum in an explosion of blood and vomit. In a holocaust, in which YOU'LL ALL FUCKING DIE, CUNT!

Devasya Chāyā;8517024 said:
Did you start smoking to cover up the fact that your balls didn't drop yet?

No, I did it look like Paul Banks.

It feels terrible. Starting smoking is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done in my life.

Why? If you enjoy the taste then it's worth it. Don't think of 5-10 years lost, think of 5-10 years of what have been UM posting as enjoying a cig. Unless you are a social smoker.

I've been smoking Top menthol lately because I'm too cheap to pay $7/pack and I keep trying to quit.

Anyways, I gotta post this:

Last edited by a moderator:
I smoke a pack a day, menthol only. Usually Marlboro Smooth, but I'll get other things if they're 2 for 1 that day.