Smokers

honstly, I used to smoke weed constantly when I was 15-16, then stopped, and only picked up on it again recently. IT doesnt really make you stupid, I was stupid before I started, during, and after.

Ciggs I havnt smoekd in soo long, never really got addicted to them I dont think

I used to smoek weed constantly. It's not that it makes you stupid i just started finding my self unmotivated and not really interested in anything and it was fucking up my lungs so i stopped.

I smoke cigarettes, most usually Luckies; started smoking regularily at 16. I also occasionally smoke some weed, but not often...that shit is expensive!

Lanterns said:
I smoke cigarettes, most usually Luckies; started smoking regularily at 16. I also occasionally smoke some weed, but not often...that shit is expensive!
Cig's are more expensive for me :p
Roughly $10 for pack of camels will last me 2 days, which is why I dont smoke often :lol:

BodomIsYourGod said:
Marijuana.jpg

canaleaf.jpg

tr00

Bastard child said:
Yeah that is the normal price but it always depend who you get from. I always got it 5$ and soon my friend gonna plant seeds:)

10 is the normal price? over here you get it normaly ..uh well you pay 7,50 € for one gram..
and sometimes you pay 5 euro :oops:
i know some guys who got it for 3,70€ :zombie:

snowy said:
10 is the normal price? over here you get it normaly ..uh well you pay 7,50 € for one gram..
and sometimes you pay 5 euro :oops:
i know some guys who got it for 3,70€ :zombie:

And my friend used to get 7g for 10$CAN from his ex-gf.:lol:

You can have TEN plants for your own use.
But still. Marihuana is gayer than cigarettes.
It smells okay, though. I like hashees much better. But i hardly ever smoke pot, and never buy it.