Smoking ban

Profanity said:
It's believed that the AIDS virus originated in monkeys but monkeys don't suffer/display the same symptoms as humans who have the virus.

lie, it's all over in africa :O

Turbo said:
Yuck, its like your dad saying to you he has a foot fetish.
:lol:

@Megusta: I think its federal now, even here where I work people used to just stand outside the doors and smoke, but now have to walk off property.

The main thing about Smokers in Canada is that when they get sick from cigarettes they go to the hospital, and all the Canadian tax payers Support the health care system. So, pretty much a bunch of people don't want to spend money in health care when a bunch of people who get sick from cigarettes are doing it to themeselves.

All in all, I only smoke substances that arn't legal in the first place, so it doesn't really matter to me :p, I quit smoking, and when I did smoke I only smoked at my house or when I was out drinking.

I didnt read the thread but i know I fucking hate the smell of ciggerattes and probably cant spell them right.....so idc,ban them

Conti said:
I didnt read the thread but i know I fucking hate the smell of ciggerattes and probably cant spell them right.....so idc,ban them
:lol: QFT
being ex-smoker cigarettes dont bother me at all, but they are still stupid as hell.

Spending all that cash on somthing that just makes you look old and die young.